Cutler Left 3-4 Interception On The Field vs. Cleveland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutler Left 3-4 Interception On The Field vs. Cleveland

As happy as we all are with Jay Cutler's 4th Quarter comeback and his huge game, he still played too recklessly. I counted 5 passes (thanx to one of the posters) that could have been easily intercepted, which would have given him 5 INT's that game:

1-Deflected off Marshall's hands and McDonald had a chance to grab it for the INT.

2-D'Qwell Jackson dove for a tipped pass and nearly picked up an INT, he should have made that catch.

3-A pass went right into Brandon McDonalds chest, but Eddie Royal made him drop the ball

4-Right before halftime, Eric Wright almost had an INT but dropped it

5-Cutler rolled out to the right of the field and launched the ball very poorly to Tony Scheffler, if Scheffler wouldn't have been called for offensive PI, then the guy would've picked it off

So as happy as we are with Jay Cutler's 4th Quarter rally, I'm still very worried with all the turnovers he would've caused in that game. Please be a little careful with the ball Jay, please for the sake of my heart
    Last edited by Edge; 11-08-2008, 04:29 PM.

^Freyaka^

Signature Courtesy of B4Bronco6

That is every game for most QB's. I wouldn't worry to much about it. I mean Cleveland knew we had to throw...I'm shocked he didn't get picked more. Goes to show how good he really is.

Comment

Originally posted by boofeyblitz View Post
      That is every game for most QB's. I wouldn't worry to much about it. I mean Cleveland knew we had to throw...I'm shocked he didn't get picked more. Goes to show how good he really is.
      how good he is?? Those passes were almost picked off. It goes to show how bad the defenders are at catching the ball

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Edge View Post
        As happy as we all are with Jay Cutler's 4th Quarter comeback and his huge game, he still played too recklessly. I counted 4 passes that could have been easily intercepted, which would have given him 5 INT's that game:

1-Deflected off Marshall's hands and McDonald had a chance to grab it for the INT.

2-D'Qwell Jackson dove for a tipped pass and nearly picked up an INT, he should have made that catch.

3-A pass went right into Brandon McDonalds chest, but Eddie Royal made him drop the ball

So as happy as we are with Jay Cutler's 4th Quarter rally, I'm still very worried with all the turnovers he would've caused in that game. Please be a little careful with the ball Jay, please for the sake of my heart

dont forget sbout the pass where he rolled all the way right then jumped and chucked the ball to the very far left part of the endzone to scheffler. Woulda been picked if shecffler didnt do pass interference
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Edge View Post
          As happy as we all are with Jay Cutler's 4th Quarter comeback and his huge game, he still played too recklessly. I counted 4 passes that could have been easily intercepted, which would have given him 5 INT's that game:

1.how is that cutlers fault.....marshall needs to catch that ball

2.. the lineman tipped the ball at the los again not his fault

3. royal was one on one i think jay just made a bad throw or they were off page

4.i dont remember about #4

in conclusion jay cutler is a gunslinger ...he will never be a tom brady or a peyton manning ..he will usually have at least one int because thats the type of qb he is ...high risk high reward ....theres a reason people compare him to brett favre

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
            how good he is?? Those passes were almost picked off. It goes to show how bad the defenders are at catching the ball
            I'd have to agree here. Cutler and the Broncos were lucky on several occasions. I won't blame Cutler for the tipped passes, but a couple of those had no business being dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
              dont forget sbout the pass where he rolled all the way right then jumped and chucked the ball to the very far left part of the endzone to scheffler. Woulda been picked if shecffler didnt do pass interference
              now that was just downright retarded lol...maybe if he had his feet set he could of got the ball over there but he was on the run which made him rainbow it so yeah ..that one i cant defend with the gunslinger mentality lol

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                oh yeah, I'll add it...thanx man

^Freyaka^

Signature Courtesy of B4Bronco6

Comment

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                  1.how is that cutlers fault.....marshall needs to catch that ball

2.. the lineman tipped the ball at the los again not his fault

3. royal was one on one i think jay just made a bad throw or they were off page

4.i dont remember about #4

in conclusion jay cutler is a gunslinger ...he will never be a tom brady or a peyton manning ..he will usually have at least one int because thats the type of qb he is ...high risk high reward ....theres a reason people compare him to brett favre
                  Thats not what high school coaches on up teach. A tipped pass by a lineman IS the QBs fault, for not throwing through a passing lane, or to low on the release.

While most times, it is considered a good play by a lineman, it's still the QB's fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                    now that was just downright retarded lol...maybe if he had his feet set he could of got the ball over there but he was on the run which made him rainbow it so yeah ..that one i cant defend with the gunslinger mentality lol
                    Cutler had NO BUSINESS throwing that ball the way he did....across the entire field throwing the ball across his body. He's lucky that Scheffler caused a pass interference to prevent the Interception

sigpic

Comment

I wonder who leads the league in AI's......."Almost Interceptions"?

You're also forgetting about Brandon Marshall's and Daniel Graham's ATD's......."Almost Touch Down's" that never were, it goes both ways.

You're all just gonna have to get used to it, Jay Cutler just doesn't wet his pants at the thought of INT's like ya'll do.......

Comment

Cutlers trying to make something happen.Int's are going to happen when all you can do is throw the ball every down.
                        sigpic FOX ROCKS FAN CLUB MEMBER #92

Comment

i see favre make some of the dumbest decisions and he is in his late thirties and thats because thats the gunslinger mentally its not about maturing or reading coverages ...so people need to stop waitng for the moment when cutler stops doing that it wont come ..now im not saying he is favre but they are the same type of qb

Comment

Cutler only had 1 INT

For the number of times that Denver threw it I think that is a good performance.

Football is a game of inches this time the inches were in cutlers favor.
                            if man is 5 and jay cutler is 6 then that must make john elway 7

Comment

Originally posted by jojo187 View Post
                              Cutler only had 1 INT

For the number of times that Denver threw it I think that is a good performance.

Football is a game of inches this time the inches were in cutlers favor.
                              too lucky if you ask me

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X