No announcement yet.

Cutler Left 3-4 Interception On The Field vs. Cleveland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as we get a running game cutlers almost ints will drop ...i cant believe that is being seen as basically a stat rediculous but yeah he will always make some throws he shouldnt because of his arm and thats just the way he functions always looking for the big play keeping his eyes downfield..hes not gonna outgrow that its just the way he is

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
      too lucky if you ask me
      Luck beats skill any and every day
      sigpic

Comment

too lucky if you ask me
        as long as he comes through when it counts he can take risks .....and lets say even if he does try to pull back a bit on high risk high reward thing as he plays more you cant possibly blame him at this time with the defense we have

Comment

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
          as long as he comes through when it counts he can take risks .....and lets say even if he does try to pull back a bit on high risk high reward thing as he plays more you cant possibly blame him at this time with the defense we have
          I dunno....you're supposed to reduce your INT's as you get better...he's on pace to throw MORE INT's than last year (but then again I think he's throwing the ball more this year than last)

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

too lucky if you ask me
            is there such a thing?
            if man is 5 and jay cutler is 6 then that must make john elway 7

Comment

Originally posted by jojo187 View Post
              is there such a thing?
              we saw it Thursday night...the Browns had a case of the dropsies...what would've happened if they DIDN'T drop balls on the offensive AND defensive side....

sigpic

Comment

I dunno....you're supposed to reduce your INT's as you get better...he's on pace to throw MORE INT's than last year (but then again I think he's throwing the ball more this year than last)
                i believe his career will be like favres alot of ints and alot of tds and alooot of pass attempts whether it translates in a superbowl like it did for favre is yet to be seen ...keep in mind favre had 13 ints his first year and his second year he had 24 then settled down his third year and on with about 14 a year

Comment

i believe his career will be like favres alot of ints and alot of tds and alooot of pass attempts whether it translates in a superbowl like it did for favre is yet to be seen ...keep in mind favre had 13 ints his first year and his second year he had 24 then settled down his third year and on with about 14 a year
                  14 Interceptions I wonder if Cutler will ever throw single digit INT's for a season

sigpic

Comment

Face it, Jay Cutler is a gunslinger and wants to make things happen. He took the team on his shoulders and pulled out a win. Who cares how many dropped INT's the Browns had. The only thing that counts is that the Broncos won.

The more and more i watch Jay Cutler, he reminds me less of John Elway and more of Brett Favre.

If they ever get a running game going, they will be able to execute the playaction better. In the meantime just get used to Jay trying to make plays and force the ball in.

Comment

yeah, I guess that things should get better once we get a running game established...but probably that won't happen this year

sigpic

Comment

14 Interceptions I wonder if Cutler will ever throw single digit INT's for a season
                        that will neve happen but im ok with the brett favre type it makes for great memories

Comment

that will neve happen but im ok with the brett favre type it makes for great memories
                          but I never really like Brett Favre ...........

sigpic

Comment

but I never really like Brett Favre ...........
                            why lol he is the only qb that if he beats the broncos i dont hate him for a week ..whats not to like

Comment

why lol he is the only qb that if he beats the broncos i dont hate him for a week ..whats not to like
                              u didn't see the smiley???? ........of course I like Brett Favre, he's a legend...and he reminds all that see him that FOOTBALL IS A GAME!! He has fun all the time and I LOVE IT!!!

sigpic

Comment

u didn't see the smiley???? ........of course I like Brett Favre, he's a legend...and he reminds all that see him that FOOTBALL IS A GAME!! He has fun all the time and I LOVE IT!!!
                                yeah hes a kid at heart its great ....i always hope he does good

Comment

Working...
                                X