Cutler Left 3-4 Interception On The Field vs. Cleveland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Edge View Post
    As happy as we all are with Jay Cutler's 4th Quarter comeback and his huge game, he still played too recklessly. I counted 5 passes (thanx to one of the posters) that could have been easily intercepted, which would have given him 5 INT's that game:

1-Deflected off Marshall's hands and McDonald had a chance to grab it for the INT.

2-D'Qwell Jackson dove for a tipped pass and nearly picked up an INT, he should have made that catch.

3-A pass went right into Brandon McDonalds chest, but Eddie Royal made him drop the ball

4-Right before halftime, Eric Wright almost had an INT but dropped it

5-Cutler rolled out to the right of the field and launched the ball very poorly to Tony Scheffler, if Scheffler wouldn't have been called for offensive PI, then the guy would've picked it off

So as happy as we are with Jay Cutler's 4th Quarter rally, I'm still very worried with all the turnovers he would've caused in that game. Please be a little careful with the ball Jay, please for the sake of my heart
    You listed 3 that were tipped balls, and then want to blame them on Jay. thats intersting.

Plus... how is Scheffler being called for offensive PI have anything to do with the ball being INT'd or not? The call didn't keep it from being intercepted.

Jay is going to make some mistakes with judgement.... thats somethign we'll have to live with. But like many QBs, the same things that make him great, are the same things that make you pull your hair out.

Comment

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
      yeah hes a kid at heart its great ....i always hope he does good
      when people compared Jay to Favre, I just wished that Jay played with the same kind of mentality....that Football is a game and it should be enjoyed. Jay looks depressed, sad, not even energetic, (maybe a little constipated ) I want to see Jay play the game like a leader and act like a kid on the field....it makes it 100x more fun to watch it

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
        You listed 3 that were tipped balls, and then want to blame them on Jay. thats intersting.

Plus... how is Scheffler being called for offensive PI have anything to do with the ball being INT'd or not? The call didn't keep it from being intercepted.

Jay is going to make some mistakes with judgement.... thats somethign we'll have to live with. But like many QBs, the same things that make him great, are the same things that make you pull your hair out.

Sooooooooo, would that apply to Plummer?

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
          when people compared Jay to Favre, I just wished that Jay played with the same kind of mentality....that Football is a game and it should be enjoyed. Jay looks depressed, sad, not even energetic, (maybe a little constipated ) I want to see Jay play the game like a leader and act like a kid on the field....it makes it 100x more fun to watch it
          theres nothing fun about being the qb of the team with the worst defense lol we will see how he is once we get a defense

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad View Post
            lmao nooooooooooooo

Comment

theres nothing fun about being the qb of the team with the worst defense lol we will see how he is once we get a defense
              that's true...hopefully once we surround Cutler with talent on the defensive side of the ball and a Runningback that can take a crap load of pressure off of Cutler....then we will see his true peronality

sigpic

Comment

that's true...hopefully once we surround Cutler with talent on the defensive side of the ball and a Runningback that can take a crap load of pressure off of Cutler....then we will see his true peronality
                maybe we will see him in the future running around with royal on his back after a touchdown........(not marshall i doubt he can pick him up)

Comment

maybe we will see him in the future running around with royal on his back after a touchdown........(not marshall i doubt he can pick him up)
                  I wouldn't want to pick up Marshall

I can bet that in the future we can count on Jay Cutler carrying Ryan Clady after scoring a TD

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cadencesdad View Post
                    yeah... it would. Some liked Jake, I didn't like that he couldn't pass from the pocket. I said when he was signed, that he was signed to be a 'plug-in' QB, because he was never going to be a Franchise QB. He's not. Jay on the other hand, DOES have what it takes to be a franchise QB.

Comment

I wouldn't want to pick up Marshall

I can bet that in the future we can count on Jay Cutler carrying Ryan Clady after scoring a TD
                      yeeeah i dont know about that one lol

Comment

People are just unbelievable when judging a QB's personality from watching TV. First they complained about his 'leadership' when he wouldn't "yell enough" when on the field his rookie year. He was too quiet.

Then.. they want to complain that he yells TOO much when on the field, and think he shouldn't.

Then... they want to complain that he doesn't act enough like another QB, and isn't fun to watch when he's standing around AFTER the play.

These are people that have never been in a huddle, and don't have a clue how Jay is or how he is with his teammates during practice, in training rooms, in tape sessions, or in the locker room.... not to mention the huddle, yet we want to JUDGE him based on face expressions. Amazing.

Comment

I almost expect that Cutler will throw at least 1 interception every game. Some of the passes he throws are like me in Madden, just chucking the ball up there even if nobody is open.

But some of those almost picks were because him and Marshall were not on the same page. I think Marshall improvises a little to much.
                          sigpic

Comment

People are just unbelievable when judging a QB's personality from watching TV. First they complained about his 'leadership' when he wouldn't "yell enough" when on the field his rookie year. He was too quiet.

Then.. they want to complain that he yells TOO much when on the field, and think he shouldn't.

Then... they want to complain that he doesn't act enough like another QB, and isn't fun to watch when he's standing around AFTER the play.

These are people that have never been in a huddle, and don't have a clue how Jay is or how he is with his teammates during practice, in training rooms, in tape sessions, or in the locker room.... not to mention the huddle, yet we want to JUDGE him based on face expressions. Amazing.
                            no ones knocking him for being the way he is ....i just wish it looked like he was having a little more fun ...he usually smiles during his interviews and laughs and all that i wouldnt mind seeing a smirk here and there while he is on the field ....i think he is such a student of the game and he wants to be the best and spends all his time on the sidelines with the offensive coordinator ...once he gets all together he might loosen up who knows

Comment

Originally posted by cutler7624 View Post
                              I almost expect that Cutler will throw at least 1 interception every game. Some of the passes he throws are like me in Madden, just chucking the ball up there even if nobody is open.

But some of those almost picks were because him and Marshall were not on the same page. I think Marshall improvises a little to much.
                              yeah he will never be peyton or brady he will always be a gunsligner and im ok with that

Comment

I'm not even going to attempt to explain this to you....besides I'm on your ignore list so you wouldn't read what I post anyway

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X