Cutler Left 3-4 Interception On The Field vs. Cleveland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
    yeah he will never be peyton or brady he will always be a gunsligner and im ok with that
    Yeah he is a gambler. He has had a few really good 4th quarters this season. One thing I love about Cutler is he doesn't get down, he is always confident.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cutler7624 View Post
      Yeah he is a gambler. He has had a few really good 4th quarters this season. One thing I love about Cutler is he doesn't get down, he is always confident.
      that's the thing I knock him for. He DOES get down on himself when the team is playing bad. Then he gets frustrated and becomes extremely careless. that drags the whole team down. I said it before, when Cutler is having a bad day, he drags the entire team down with him. He is very confident, but his attitude needs to improve. I would love to see him try and rally up his guys on the sideline instead of sitting at the end of the bench by himself moping....

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
        that's the thing I knock him for. He DOES get down on himself when the team is playing bad. Then he gets frustrated and becomes extremely careless. that drags the whole team down. I said it before, when Cutler is having a bad day, he drags the entire team down with him. He is very confident, but his attitude needs to improve. I would love to see him try and rally up his guys on the sideline instead of sitting at the end of the bench by himself moping....
        All I know is when the 4th Quarter comes around Cutler has that "look" in his eye.

I downloaded the Broncos Browns game and watched it. And he had that exact same look. The kid is money when the game is on the line.
        sigpic

Comment

i dont know i always see him talking to i forget his name on the sidelines looking over the playbook

Comment

I know that sounds cheezy ^. But he seems to really step it up late in games. You see how calm he is in that GIF? Nothing fazes Cutler.
            sigpic

Comment

i dont know i always see him talking to i forget his name on the sidelines looking over the playbook
              Jeremy Bates???

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cutler7624 View Post
                All I know is when the 4th Quarter comes around Cutler has that "look" in his eye.

I downloaded the Broncos Browns game and watched it. And he had that exact same look. The kid is money when the game is on the line.
                where did you download it i would apreciate it

Comment

yeeeah i dont know about that one lol
                  why not??? If u give me $100, I would try to carry Ryan Clady on my back

sigpic

Comment

Jeremy Bates???
                    yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

You're gonna have to live with it, Cutler is the type of QB who is going to go for the big one, even if the play could result in an INT. Sure he's gonna get intercepted, but he's also gonna gash teams for huge pass plays - that's how he completed 24 passes for 446 yards!

You also gotta cut him a little slack, considering there were no healthy RB's for the second half, we didn't have a choice but to rely on Cutler's arm.
                      sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

1.how is that cutlers fault.....marshall needs to catch that ball

2.. the lineman tipped the ball at the los again not his fault

3. royal was one on one i think jay just made a bad throw or they were off page

4.i dont remember about #4

in conclusion jay cutler is a gunslinger ...he will never be a tom brady or a peyton manning ..he will usually have at least one int because thats the type of qb he is ...high risk high reward ....theres a reason people compare him to brett favre

you're gonna enjoy those words for dinner here pretty soon...
                        --bringin' the pain--

:orton:

Comment

How about we stop being nit-picky about Jay did or didn't do? Yeah, having a bunch of almost interceptions is bad, but almost doesn't count when it comes to football. What's done is done, Jay is getting better, but he'll still make mistakes, all quarterbacks do. So just leave him alone.

Comment

we saw it Thursday night...the Browns had a case of the dropsies...what would've happened if they DIDN'T drop balls on the offensive AND defensive side....
                            What would happen if this team could actually get a running game that opposing teams would have to respect? What we see now is directly related to a team without a running threat.Can you imagine how domminate this offense could be with a running game?

Comment

14 Interceptions I wonder if Cutler will ever throw single digit INT's for a season

Um, thats a really, really difficult thing to do.

I'm not even going to attempt to explain this to you....besides I'm on your ignore list so you wouldn't read what I post anyway

I wonder why your on his ignore list....

Comment

Originally posted by Edge View Post
                                As happy as we all are with Jay Cutler's 4th Quarter comeback and his huge game, he still played too recklessly. I counted 5 passes (thanx to one of the posters) that could have been easily intercepted, which would have given him 5 INT's that game:

1-Deflected off Marshall's hands and McDonald had a chance to grab it for the INT.

2-D'Qwell Jackson dove for a tipped pass and nearly picked up an INT, he should have made that catch.

3-A pass went right into Brandon McDonalds chest, but Eddie Royal made him drop the ball

4-Right before halftime, Eric Wright almost had an INT but dropped it

5-Cutler rolled out to the right of the field and launched the ball very poorly to Tony Scheffler, if Scheffler wouldn't have been called for offensive PI, then the guy would've picked it off

So as happy as we are with Jay Cutler's 4th Quarter rally, I'm still very worried with all the turnovers he would've caused in that game. Please be a little careful with the ball Jay, please for the sake of my heart
                                From this post I can tell you aree in an anti bronco mood.

A QB cannot leave 3 INTs out on the field If you want to us ethe proper phrase you would say that Cleveland left three INTs on the field. They left them out there because after the ints. The Browns' offenes had to go to the bench..... THUS they left 3 Ints of the field. Because it was Denver's ball.

They left the ball, Denver got them.

Comment

Working...
                                X