Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marshall is a GREAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall is a GREAT GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being Bronco Fans my son(12) and I drove a few hours to Cleveland for the game on Thursday. His birthday was Halloween so this was one of his gifts. We arrived at the hotel and I told him to go in the lobby and sit while I gave the Valet the car. I walk in and my son is sitting there facing me, he is TOTALLY CLUELESS that BMarsh is standing right behind him talking to a few coaches. I said Marshall is right behind you and he about craped his pants. Bmarsh signed autographs and took pictures with us. He then stood there and talked to us for nearly 10 minutes!! We told him we were at the game when he caught his 1st TD pass and we were sitting in the same seats by our tunnell. He told my son he will come and see him at PreGame. Hours later later we got ready for the game. We walked onto the evevator and Shanny is standing there! He talks to us and 2 floors later BMarsh gets on!!!! I asked BMarsh is he's following us. He laughs and shakes my sons hand and says" Im comn to see you! True to his word, BMarsh comes out of the tunnell waving an orange towel, walks over and hands it to my son. On the way back in Stokley gives my son a ball and says "There's our Fan!" We also got autographs and took pictures with Royal, Cutler, and Champ! We have met many athletes and BMarsh was by far the nicest to go out of his way to make the day special for my son. What a Day!
    Last edited by Back2Back; 11-09-2008, 06:54 PM.

Originally posted by Back2Back View Post
    Being Bronco Fans my son(12) and I drove a few hours to Cleveland for the game on Thursday. His birthday was Halloween so this was one of his gifts. We arrived at the hotel and I told him to go in the lobby and sit while I gave the Valet the car. I walk in and my son is sitting there facing me, he is TOTALLY CLUELESS that BMarsh is standing right behind him talking to a few coaches. I said Marshall is right behind you and he about craped his pants. Bmarsh signed autographs and took pictures with us. He then stood there and talked to us for nearly 10 minutes!! We told him we were at the game when he caught his 1st TD pass and we were sitting in the same seats by our tunnell. He told my son he will come and see him at PreGame. Hours later later we got ready for the game. We walked onto the evevator and Shanny is standing there! He talks to us and 2 floors later BMarsh gets on!!!! I asked BMarsh is he's following us. He laughs and shakes my sons hand and says" Im comn to see you! True to his word, BMarsh comes out of the tunnell waving an orange towel, walks over and hands it to my son. On the way back in Stokley gives my son a ball and says "There's our Fan!" We also got autographs and took pictures with Royal, Cutler, and Champ! We have met many atletes and BMarsh was by far the nicest to go out of his way to make the day special for my son. What a Day!
    Awww Man that is so Cool! Thanks for sharing!
    A book I wrote

Comment

That is awesome man Bet that was your son's best birthday yet haha.

sigpic

Comment

Man that is AWESOME!!! I bet that is something your son will never forget!!
        GOD BLESS the USA!!!! Support our TROOPS!!
        GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

That....is.....AWESOME.

I just gave you a CP for incredibleness.
          sigpic

Comment

That is really cool and all but a little bit to far fetched for me to believe. I doubt Marshall, Champ, Stokley, Royal, Shanny AND Cutler all came up to you guys after the game when they all have such busy schedules.

However, if you can post those pics up you said you took with them all you can rub it in my face till the cows come home lol.

Comment

Would LOVE to see the pics as well.
              GOD BLESS the USA!!!! Support our TROOPS!!
              GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post
                That is really cool and all but a little bit to far fetched for me to believe. I doubt Marshall, Champ, Stokley, Royal, Shanny AND Cutler all came up to you guys after the game when they all have such busy schedules.

However, if you can post those pics up you said you took with them all you can rub it in my face till the cows come home lol.
                Jealous much

That would be an awesome b-day for a kid to have.
                sigpic

Comment

Being Bronco Fans my son(12) and I drove a few hours to Cleveland for the game on Thursday. His birthday was Halloween so this was one of his gifts. We arrived at the hotel and I told him to go in the lobby and sit while I gave the Valet the car. I walk in and my son is sitting there facing me, he is TOTALLY CLUELESS that BMarsh is standing right behind him talking to a few coaches. I said Marshall is right behind you and he about craped his pants. Bmarsh signed autographs and took pictures with us. He then stood there and talked to us for nearly 10 minutes!! We told him we were at the game when he caught his 1st TD pass and we were sitting in the same seats by our tunnell. He told my son he will come and see him at PreGame. Hours later later we got ready for the game. We walked onto the evevator and Shanny is standing there! He talks to us and 2 floors later BMarsh gets on!!!! I asked BMarsh is he's following us. He laughs and shakes my sons hand and says" Im comn to see you! True to his word, BMarsh comes out of the tunnell waving an orange towel, walks over and hands it to my son. On the way back in Stokley gives my son a ball and says "There's our Fan!" We also got autographs and took pictures with Royal, Cutler, and Champ! We have met many atletes and BMarsh was by far the nicest to go out of his way to make the day special for my son. What a Day!
                  That is really awesome..... but no no he is still a wanna be thug gangster

Comment

That's awesome man! I knew Marshall was a genuine guy. That says a lot about someone of that status if they go out of their way like that. Great post!

Comment

Great story.. thanks for sharing! Thats what going to sports games is all about.

Comment

Wow, what a birthday. Sounds like both of you had a hell of a time. Go Broncos
                        WIN, LOSE OR TIE, I WILL BE A BRONCO FAN TIL THE DAY I DIE.

Comment

Glad to hear about you and your son's day! That is pretty cool. Marshall is very good about signing at the home games as well.

Comment

Originally posted by d-bronx42 View Post

You must be a miserable person to be around. Are you always questioning whether people are lying or not? Why would someone make that up?

Comment

Great story bro, something that will stay with your son for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                              X