Clinton Portis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinton Portis

I want to preface this post by saying that I think CP is an incredible back. I was curious though- have any other Broncs fans noticed that he seems to lose his footing alot? I can't tell if he's slipping or just runs his feet right out from under him. I don't know the reason for it, but it could be that he is making moves the human body is not meant to make! Either way, I would love to see him get a few more touches per game. He is a weapon we're lucky to have.
    "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

i haven't seen that.
    then again i watch most of the games on gamecenter and its hard to catch the footwork watching the little helmet move across my computer screen.
    sigpic
    go broncos
    share the sidewalk
    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
      i haven't seen that.
      then again i watch most of the games on gamecenter and its hard to catch the footwork watching the little helmet move across my computer screen.
      You've really got to get the satellite dish with the NFL Sunday Ticket package, unless you have to work on Sundays.
      Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonableChief
        You've really got to get the satellite dish with the NFL Sunday Ticket package, unless you have to work on Sundays.
        i'm still in school so i can't really afford that right now. but one day! one day!
        sigpic
        go broncos
        share the sidewalk
        liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

I work on Sundays. :-(

Not that I could justify that kind of money just to watch football.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Yes i have noticed that clinton has been falling lately but it's because the other teams are hip to him running the ball. so i guess when you look at it the opposing team is shuting him down. and i have to agree with you when you said that he sometimes does things that the human body isn't familliar with sometimes it's out of the ordinary but i'm proud of clinton and his performances but i want him to touch the ball more often.
            I'm Such A Lady

Comment

He has some great moves, but I'd like to see him finish some games as strong as he starts them.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Sunday Ticket is the best!! I don't know how I lived without it all those years. The new blackout rule sucks though. Even Dr. Z. from SI is mad about it.
                "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

Comment

Originally posted by spikerman
                  Sunday Ticket is the best!! I don't know how I lived without it all those years. The new blackout rule sucks though. Even Dr. Z. from SI is mad about it.
                  What new blackout rule? now i'm scared!
                  Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

What is the new blackout rule because now you've got me scared.
                    Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

Originally posted by booher
                      no way only digital cable for me.........i can't drop my high speed internet just for some games
                      U have to have Digital Cable to have Cable Modem?? Ha not here. Although I do have both it is not required.

Comment

Here in Hong Kong I get a few sunday ticket games streamed to me via my 8mbit connection (but I can't choose, luckily the broncos game will be on archive this week) plus the sunday and monday night games on ESPN Asia.

Comment

What is the new blackout rule because now you've got me scared.
                          Now, if the game is being shown on your local channel you can't get the game through Sunday Ticket. This is a problem if you are getting the second game of a double header and the first game goes into overtime. If that happens, you will miss the first part of the second game. Dr. Z (Paul Zimmerman) in Sports Illustrated has been writing about this for several weeks now. I think it happened to him very early on in the season. Did any of this make sense? lol

Comment

Now, if the game is being shown on your local channel you can't get the game through Sunday Ticket. This is a problem if you are getting the second game of a double header and the first game goes into overtime. If that happens, you will miss the first part of the second game. Dr. Z (Paul Zimmerman) in Sports Illustrated has been writing about this for several weeks now. I think it happened to him very early on in the season. Did any of this make sense? lol
                            I thought a sellout trumped any blackouts ... so Chiefs and Bronco fans living in KC & Denver, respectively, wouldn't have to worry about it.

But I do understand that some local folk missed the first part of the Chiefs-Raider game because last weekend because the first game went into overtime.

Comment

Right. In theory people living in the Denver or KC area wouldn't have to worry about missing the Broncos or Chiefs, but I live in Texas and the Cowboys and Texans trump everybody. Theoretically for me, if Denver is scheduled to be shown on the local channel as the 2nd game of a double header, but the Cowboys or Texans game in front of it goes to OT, then I will miss the first part of the Broncos game. Until this year, that was never a problem because DirectTV showed all games through Sunday Ticket.

Comment

Working...
                              X