Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can we win if we cant run??????

Musa Smith, Toefield, Cason...ECT are still out there , we need a RB or two

not to get 100 or not even to get 4 yards a carry...But to keep D's honest.

Hillis "Bless Him" is a great football player...But he is NOT a HB...I repeat

NOT a HB... We have no one to handle the rock... I would love to have

Sapp back, I know I'll get ripped for that statement but right now we

have NOTHING...If Hillis goes down you have Larson or B-Marsh playing

RB...COME ON... Bring in Musa Smith or Toefield they both played very well

Musa with the Ravens and Toe with the Jags... At the start of the year

we all were like, this is the deepest RB class in like forever...We cut Mike

We cut Sapp, Alridge goes down, Hall FUMBLES every other play...Pitt

wasn't used to the carries... We put all we had in two players MR.2000

and the TRAIN...Well Young, he's not an every down back in the NFL...

he may gain 2000 in his life...and so it was left up to a ROOK...He was

Promising...But tears his ACL...IR...So I ask who's next? Becouse

everyone knows if you cant run...you cant run our O...WE need help

and alot of it oh BTW SHIPP is out there to... Better grab all three

just in case
    sigpic Adopted By:

wow the way you wrote that hurts my eyes

Comment

I guess like we did in cleveland...

Comment

sorry ill try harder to crunch in more...and not double space...its a habit, but did you or do you get my point?
        sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

why does his post look like it was written by someone with OCD??? but i do agree, we should pick up a RB now that Torain is out.

Comment

Open tryouts?

I've got next weekend off. I am pretty certain I would not fumble as much as Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
              I guess like we did in cleveland...
              Thats against a team that folds..we have togh D's coming up...not to mention...Carolina,Buffalo,Atlanta...and away against our rivals the dolts...we cant chuck it 50 a game and win...mistakes happen and our d is on the field for 3/4 of the game if we get alot of three and outs... we have to have some sort of running game we are the Bronco's for ******sake...we are supposed to run the ball when D's get tired in the Mile high air...WE NEED A RUNNING BACK...Ravage you know that we cant win with a horriable D and no running game come on...
              sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
                Thats against a team that folds..we have togh D's coming up...not to mention...Carolina,Buffalo,Atlanta...and away against our rivals the dolts...we cant chuck it 50 a game and win...mistakes happen and our d is on the field for 3/4 of the game if we get alot of three and outs... we have to have some sort of running game we are the Bronco's for ******sake...we are supposed to run the ball when D's get tired in the Mile high air...WE NEED A RUNNING BACK...Ravage you know that we cant win with a horriable D and no running game come on...
                A running back isn't going to help our horrible D.

But yes.. we need a RB... but don't think you are going to just find some gem and pluck it from the "free stud RB" clinic.

I'm sure we'll be finding someone.....

Comment

A running back isn't going to help our horrible D.

But yes.. we need a RB... but don't think you are going to just find some gem and pluck it from the "free stud RB" clinic.

I'm sure we'll be finding someone.....
                  Well, of course we can. Shanny is convinced we can find one in the latter rounds of the draft every year, I'm sure he can work some voodoo and get us another scrub that looks like a god in our system, and only our system.

Comment

I don't know how Shanahan does it but he knows what to look for in a RB. As everyone knows we've had some outstanding performances in the backfield over the years. Davis, Droughns, Portis, both Tatum and Mike Bell did a decent job. Torain would be a top running back if he could stay healthy. So either somewhere in the free agency or during next year's draft Shanahan will pull a star RB from the bag and he will put up big numbers like our veterans did.
                    R.I.P Darrent Williams #27
                    R.I.P Damien Nash #29

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                      Well, of course we can. Shanny is convinced we can find one in the latter rounds of the draft every year, I'm sure he can work some voodoo and get us another scrub that looks like a god in our system, and only our system.
                      There are no guarantees that early round RBs will succeed OR stay healthy

Comment

Very true. Guess I'll look forward to the next no name.

Comment

But.. the probability is high at least at least the talent is higher at the top end then it is at the lower end.

Yet the defense needs major Help, i wouldnt mind if we go after Taylor Mays (S) or Rey Maualuga (MLB) from USC. to add to the Broncos if any of those two pics are still there
                          McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

Working...
                          X