Just signed a Rb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just signed a Rb

Just got the text that we signed RB Alex Haynes.

text from who....
    A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

Never heard of him... I guess he got waived by Baltimore. http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...3913&sport=NFL
      sigpic

Comment

Great, his career stats are only 3 carries for 3 yds. Championship! lol

I havent even heard about the guy until now.

Comment

I heard about him coming to Denver a week or two ago, but it seemed like a ridiculous rumor.

The Ravens chose to be short at RB rather then keep this guy. What a waste if it's true.

Comment

From denverbroncos.com:

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denver...-torain-to-ir/

Comment

Originally posted by MilitantDBFan View Post
              text from who....
              From denverbroncos.com

Comment

Fourth year out of college and he has three rush-attempts?:doh:

Comment

Originally posted by sage View Post
                  Fourth year out of college and he has three rush-attempts?:doh:
                  And we where expecting to get what? LJ? Adrian Peterson? LT?

There aren't many options right now. You either get a young guys that sucks, like this guy, or you get an old guy that sucks, like Ron Dayne or someone. Not many options at this point in the season.

Comment

We should of picked up Shaun Alexander when we had the chance

sigpic

Comment

I like Byod better.

Comment

A lot of unknowners come up big in this league... probably not Alex, but it happens

Comment

I for one like the prospect of a young guy with fresh legs. A clean slate is better than some over teh hill veteran. Shanny for one knows a good back. So I expect him to be a stud.
                          Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

This guy averaged 4.5 ypc in Conference USA, Cory Boyd averaged 4.8 ypc in the hardest defensive conference in the country, the SEC. Haynes has been in the league for two years and has 3 carries? How does this make sense over a guy like Cory Boyd? I wouldnt have thought twice about them bringing in someone who has played in the system before, Ron Dayne, one of the Bells, etc. But to bring in someone like this when you already have Cory Boyd sitting on the practice squad? This guy is probably the only guy they had a choice of that knew LESS about the Broncos playbook than Cory Boyd.. I don't get it....

I thought I was getting ready to be a Bronco fan... guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by mscs03 View Post
                              I thought I was getting ready to be a Bronco fan... guess not.
                              Dude stop saying that, are you telling me you came on just when broncos were starting to make plays and jump at the first sign of trouble? I.e. jumping off the bandwagon. Mmm

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X