Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from a Falcon Fan.

I come in peace.
    First I would like to thank you guys for Foxworth, he seems to be teaching our younger CB's much like Champ taught him. Second Id like to thank you for Elam, having a kicker you can rely on has really helped us.

Now I would like to wish you guys a good game and hope no more of your players get hurt during it, but if Grady Jackson lands on someone dont expect them to get up .

It should be a good game to watch, even if the score isn't close (either way).

you guys have enough wins....let the Broncos get this one

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
      you guys have enough wins....let the Broncos get this one
      Our division is really close, atleast your leading your division

Comment

The falcons certainly have turned around that franchise 180 degrees in one offseason.

This is going to be a tough game for us. I saw an interesting stat earlier today, the Falcons have only trailed for a total of 11 seconds at home this season
        sigpic

Comment

you guys are better then us at every position there is no reason you don't beat us so good luck even though we are the ones that need it

Comment

Not by much. Everytime I think of the Falcons I can't help but think of Super Bowl XXXIII.
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
              Our division is really close, atleast your leading your division
              by 1 game! Mike Smith has really turned that team around..i bet u guys are happy as heck! But your little QB Matt Ryan is gonna taste some dirt come Sunday

sigpic

Comment

by 1 game! Mike Smith has really turned that team around..i bet u guys are happy as heck! But your little QB Matt Ryan is gonna taste some dirt come Sunday
                Good thing our field isn't real grass

Comment

Oh and what one of our "STUDS" are going to put him on his back im DIEING to find out

Comment

Originally posted by cutler7624 View Post
                    The falcons certainly have turned around that franchise 180 degrees in one offseason.

This is going to be a tough game for us. I saw an interesting stat earlier today, the Falcons have only trailed for a total of 11 seconds at home this season
                    i havent heard that stat, good to know. We also have the best score ratio in the first quarter, something like 75 - 12.

Comment

Originally posted by cutler=wins View Post
                      Oh and what one of our "STUDS" are going to put him on his back im DIEING to find out
                      I'm joking around with the Atlanta fan... jeez

sigpic

Comment

Good thing our field isn't real grass
                        I wonder if Matt Ryan has ever had dirty,sweaty jock on his face....cuz there's gonna be Broncos defenders on top of him early and often

sigpic

Comment

I wonder if Matt Ryan has ever had dirty,sweaty jock on his face....cuz there's gonna be Broncos defenders on top of him early and often
                          I wonder how fast Cutler can run when Abe is coming after him

Comment

This game is going to be another Shanahan special, where his team gets embarassed by a more physical team that will run the ball down their throats and beat the crap out of the Broncos.

Plus, Shanahan's teams can't play in domes.

Atlanta 37
                            Donks 20

Comment

I wonder how fast Cutler can run when Abe is coming after him
                              I wonder if Matt Ryan can tackle...because he'll be chasing down defenders who picked him off

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X