Greetings from a Falcon Fan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be gentle to these guys.

They aren't used to being relevant in football.

Broncos play to their potential..Broncos win.
    Last edited by TheRob; 11-12-2008, 08:57 PM.
    sigpic
    In the 13 games Orton started, the Broncos scored touchdowns inside the red zone on 17 of 104 trips (one on a Tebow run). With Tebow as the starter, the Broncos scored touchdowns 6-of-8 times inside the 20.

Comment

Originally posted by slostenracing View Post
      It wasn't failing. I just have no more stats to bring up. Had we played in week 17 I'd have a few more games or stats to bring up

I for one will never sign up for another teams message boards because I would much rather deal with trolls who like my own team then those who like others.
      posting random irrelevant stats and ignoring my point about the transitive property, which probably confused you is failiing.

and yeah but on the falcons board there are so many posters and its way more active than here so its hard to keep up. so this makes it all a little better.

plus i can make the fans of the other team mad way easier here. which is the funnest part.

Comment

Originally posted by MindGame View Post
        I come in peace.
        First I would like to thank you guys for Foxworth, he seems to be teaching our younger CB's much like Champ taught him. Second Id like to thank you for Elam, having a kicker you can rely on has really helped us.

Now I would like to wish you guys a good game and hope no more of your players get hurt during it, but if Grady Jackson lands on someone dont expect them to get up .

It should be a good game to watch, even if the score isn't close (either way).
        Should come to our forum we're much nicer

See ya in week 13

Comment

Originally posted by RiversOwnsJay View Post
          Should come to our forum we're tools

See ya in week 13
          Fixed it for you :salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighMagic15 View Post
            Fixed it for you :salute!:
            Lol.

I must admit that was a good one.:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by RiversOwnsJay View Post
              Lol.

I must admit that was a good one.:salute!:
              :salute!: I'm just giving you a hard time, because you have fans like Rod....but then again...we have BroncosJustice

Comment

Working...
              X