Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falcons vs Broncos ... its that time again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcons vs Broncos ... its that time again....

Its been a minute since ive been around here, but its been a minute since we've played ..and i believe we were victorious ... lol.. but anyway thought i'd drop in, and was surprised that this account was still active its been what 4 years??? anyway... i'll be at the dome so if you guys are looking for tailgating sports hit me up... this should be a great offensive game, Cutler and marshall, and royal are explosive, but were in the dome so that helps.. although it wasnt so bad last time in denver, lol... just poking... anyway, i'll show the same class i did last time.. We've been through alot, but looks like the brighter days have came faster than most of us could have imagined, this isnt your daddys falcons anymore, and heres to a great game that both teams need to win.
    This aint your granddaddys falcons

Originally posted by Russdogg View Post
    Its been a minute since ive been around here, but its been a minute since we've played ..and i believe we were victorious ... lol.. but anyway thought i'd drop in, and was surprised that this account was still active its been what 4 years??? anyway... i'll be at the dome so if you guys are looking for tailgating sports hit me up... this should be a great offensive game, Cutler and marshall, and royal are explosive, but were in the dome so that helps.. although it wasnt so bad last time in denver, lol... just poking... anyway, i'll show the same class i did last time.. We've been through alot, but looks like the brighter days have came faster than most of us could have imagined, this isnt your daddys falcons anymore, and heres to a great game that both teams need to win.
    wow.. Tj duckett in my sig, and an MV quote.. lol it has been a LOONNGGG 4 years since last login, lol.

Comment

discussion??

Comment

I think Turner, Norwood, Ryan and White will have great performances. They are more than our defense can handle. And the Falcons defense is not weak, so it will be a tough game for us. When the season began I was counting this game as a sure win, but now I don't see how we can beat this team. Matt Ryan struggled on the road, but he plays very well at home. Plus, injuries are destroying our roster, we not even know who will be our running backs. Ryan will have to choke badly and Cutler will have to shine again.
        sigpic

Comment

bump for some closer discussion?

Comment

Can you say SUPERBOWL XXXIII ???

Your team is definitely on the upswing, but I don't think you're quite as good as you appear to be . . . yet. This will be a tough game, but Denver will come out on top.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Hyde View Post
              Can you say SUPERBOWL XXXIII ???

Your team is definitely on the upswing, but I don't think you're quite as good as you appear to be . . . yet. This will be a tough game, but Denver will come out on top.

I like this answer...no negative comments and supporting your team...good job

I wish you hadnt reminded me of XXXIII....thats ok 41-28 makes me feel a little better....

good luck sunday......and pray to the FOOTBALL GODS for no injuries...

prediction on the score 31-17....ATL

Comment

As I have said in numerous other threads, 23-21 Denver.

Now full predictions for once....
                Cutler 340-380 yards with we'll say 3 touchdowns and an interception.

Ryan 200 yards with 1 touchdown and 2 interceptions (we're bound to have a two INT game this year and who better to throw it to us then a rookie QB)

Our runningbacks (or for that matter anyone rushing) 130 yards and a touchdown

Turner 118 yards and a touchdown BUT also a fumble

Write it down and hold me to it
                sigpic
                Hate Brandon Marshall and his drops? READ THIS!
                Super Bowl XXXII Run Statistics
                My Divisional Breakdown Thread

Our Offensive Line = Mile Wide

Comment

Originally posted by ATLballer View Post
                  I like this answer...no negative comments and supporting your team...good job

I wish you hadnt reminded me of XXXIII....thats ok 41-28 makes me feel a little better....

good luck sunday......and pray to the FOOTBALL GODS for no injuries...

prediction on the score 31-17....ATL
                  Yeah, I think we need to trade in our football gods for some new ones. . . they don't seem to be up to scratch this year.

Sorry, but there is no way that Atlanta keeps us under 20 points. It just won't happen. You'll be lucky to keep us under 30. Hillis will be slippery as hell catching out of the backfield. You've got nobody that can cover Marshall or Royal consistently, and anyone you put on Scheffler will be outweighed and outmatched. And Cutler will have all day to throw behind the best passing O-line in the NFL. Marshall, Royal, and Scheffler will all be close to 100 yards with a TD each.

Our defense is not as bad as portrayed, and even our backup Lb's show a lot of heart. Turner will have a good day, but not a huge one. And Ryan will show and regret his inexperience when he tries to beat Champ resulting in a pick to seal the game.

Final score: Broncos 34 - Falcons 24

Comment

thanks ofr the replies... preciate that.. as for banking on 2 picks just because ryan is a rookie... i wouldnt do that now.. hes definitly not playing like a rookie, and i havent seen him make teh same mistake twice, thats rare. This has all the potential in the world to be a shootout, but i see the falcons pounding the rock with turner, keeping TOP in atlantas favor and pulling out a win. I say 10 points. I dont think were superbowl contenders or aNYthing like that, without divison its going to be tough to get into the playoffs, but atleast we control that destiny with having carolina and tampa at home, where we've only trailed for 11 seconds, and the bears know how that one turned out... but we are improving in every part of the game week to week, and thats what good teams do, even in tampa where ryan started 0-9 he came out the second half and was like 9 for 10 150 and td somehting like that, but the fight and never give up, and mike smitty preaching its a "60 minute game" has turned things around quicker than anyone, myself included has expected. theres a fire and passion for football in atalnta again... so something special is brewing in atlanta... and its about... damn....time.

Comment

Yeah, I think we need to trade in our football gods for some new ones. . . they don't seem to be up to scratch this year.

Sorry, but there is no way that Atlanta keeps us under 20 points. It just won't happen. You'll be lucky to keep us under 30. Hillis will be slippery as hell catching out of the backfield. You've got nobody that can cover Marshall or Royal consistently, and anyone you put on Scheffler will be outweighed and outmatched. And Cutler will have all day to throw behind the best passing O-line in the NFL. Marshall, Royal, and Scheffler will all be close to 100 yards with a TD each.

Our defense is not as bad as portrayed, and even our backup Lb's show a lot of heart. Turner will have a good day, but not a huge one. And Ryan will show and regret his inexperience when he tries to beat Champ resulting in a pick to seal the game.

Final score: Broncos 34 - Falcons 24
                      after reading that.. i cant wait for monday... you should hope champ even plays. i sure as hell do.

Comment

after reading that.. i cant wait for monday... you should hope champ even plays. i sure as hell do.
                        Well, he started practicing today. He probably won't be on the field all day, but he'll see some time.
                        Maybe we'll play Paymah the first half to get Ryan used to throwing at White. Then we'll sneak Champ in there to get the pick off.

Comment

Well, he started practicing today. He probably won't be on the field all day, but he'll see some time.
                          Maybe we'll play Paymah the first half to get Ryan used to throwing at White. Then we'll sneak Champ in there to get the pick off.
                          thats the dumbest strategy ive ever heard.. ever.

Comment

Originally posted by wordtobigbird View Post
                            thats the dumbest strategy ive ever heard.. ever.
                            Then you must not have been around these boards very long . . .
                            Compared to some of the "Let's have champ play on offense" , "Move Champ to Safety" , "Champ would be awesome in the wildcat" threads, it's actually quite reasonable.

Comment

The Falcons overlook us. Denver Wins.

Comment

Working...
                              X