Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chargers claim Bennett to keep him from the Broncos? (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So anyway, if you really do like the Bolts, but you chose to use a pro-Broncos screenname here anyway, then which team are you actually gonna support in week 17?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperCaliBronco View Post
      So anyway, if you really do like the Bolts, but you chose to use a pro-Broncos screenname here anyway, then which team are you actually gonna support in week 17?
      Not a DONK fan man...if I like denver my sn would be BroncosRule not DONKS....LIKE ALWAYS GO BOLTS...(but *** is the chargers deal this season)

Comment

Originally posted by RiversOwnsJay View Post
        Yah, i don't like the mainboard too much, too many fairweather fan.
        every team message board has em. i once thought it was only the chargers mainboard, but i decided to come here last thursday and they overreact and jump off bridges here just as bad. the smaller ones with trueblue fans are much better. imo.

Comment

Originally posted by DRUNK View Post
          every team message board has em. i once thought it was only the chargers mainboard, but i decided to come here last thursday and they overreact and jump off bridges here just as bad. the smaller ones with trueblue fans are much better. imo.
          Noted...like I said my ban was caused from me getting into an argument with some fairweathered fan and used some language and that was it...

Comment

Love to help you out man, but ..... http://forums.chargers.com/index.php

Comment

Working...
            X