85.29%
    R.I.P Darrent Williams #27
    R.I.P Damien Nash #29

256 meters

Comment

Originally posted by ATL FALCON 89 View Post
      256 meters
      That would be 279.965 yds.

He'll go over 300 easily. And depending on if Young is healthy he could go over 400 again. I don't think Tatem will see much playing time yet, so we should have a lot of single back, 2 TE sets. Marshall, Royal, and Scheffler will all be over 75 yards receiving.

Comment

Can't vote..........

0-50 yards lmao...........nice poll

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_Hyde View Post
          That would be 279.965 yds.

He'll go over 300 easily. And depending on if Young is healthy he could go over 400 again. I don't think Tatem will see much playing time yet, so we should have a lot of single back, 2 TE sets. Marshall, Royal, and Scheffler will all be over 75 yards receiving.
          Actually sounds about right.

I feeling Around 290 3 TDs 2 Ints

If Grimes is back on the starting roster and healthy I think he might be the best cover we could use to match Royal's speed and maybe help (NOTICE I said help) slow him down. Foxy isn't going to shutdown B Marshall either but I think he can do just enough to limit Cutlers looks that way. A real area of weakness could be Scheffler on Houston. I expect he'll need safety help in that area. He did alright against the Saints letting Colston have some yards but really limiting any big play ability.
          Last edited by ATL FALCON 89; 11-12-2008, 10:12 PM.

Comment

Actually sounds about right.

I feeling Around 290 3 TDs 2 Ints

If Grimes is back on the starting roster and healthy I think he might be the best cover we could use to match Royal's speed and maybe help (NOTICE I said help) slow him down. Foxy isn't going to shutdown B Marshall either but I think he can do just enough to limit Cutlers looks that way. A real area of weakness could be Scheffler on Houston. I expect he'll need safety help in that area. He did alright against the Saints letting Colston have some yards but really limiting any big play ability.
            Who would be covering Hillis from the backfield? Hillis showed his receiving ability against Miami so that's another threat.

i really don't think Foxy will be able to even slow Marshall down in single coverage. Foxy just doesn't have the size, and he's always had a hard time looking for the ball; keeps his eyes on the receiver too long. I'm sure Marshall will be doubled teamed most of the game.

Comment

Who would be covering Hillis from the backfield? Hillis showed his receiving ability against Miami so that's another threat.

i really don't think Foxy will be able to even slow Marshall down in single coverage. Foxy just doesn't have the size, and he's always had a hard time looking for the ball; keeps his eyes on the receiver too long. I'm sure Marshall will be doubled teamed most of the game.
              Running the ball is not really an area of concern unless yall surprise us. But if Denver starts moving the ball on the ground I expect Grady Jackson to try to clog the middle with Curtis Lofton protecting the 2nd level. Boley and Brooking will be reponsible for making sure he dosn't catch passes out in the flats. (also watch out for Abraham on screens, man's a freak and while one second he's on the line the next he's chasing the runner down from behind.)
              Last edited by ATL FALCON 89; 11-12-2008, 10:29 PM.

Comment

I would love for him to throw for 500, I voted for 250+
                GO Broncos!!

Comment

Running the ball is not really an area of concern unless yall surprise us. But if Denver starts moving the ball on the ground I expect Grady Jackson to try to clog the middle with Curtis Lofton protecting the 2nd level. Boley and Brooking will be reponsible for making sure he dosn't catch passes out in the flats. (also watch out for Abraham on screens, man's a freak and while one second he on the line the next he chasing the runner down from behind.)
                  Sure sign that you're not in our division . . . . I don't recognize a single name you just said. (except Lofton)
                  I don't think the running game will be a big gainer for us. But Hillis catching passes out of the backfield is a definite threat. In the 2 TE sets we'll have Scheffler and Graham both eligible. (Speaking of TE's, does anyone know if Jackson is still hurt?)
                  Last edited by Bronco_Hyde; 11-12-2008, 11:05 PM.

Comment

5000000000 yards
                    Now go get your shine box

Comment

I voted 250+, I think it will be mid-upper 300's with a few touchdowns and an interception
                      sigpic
                      Hate Brandon Marshall and his drops? READ THIS!
                      Super Bowl XXXII Run Statistics
                      My Divisional Breakdown Thread

Our Offensive Line = Mile Wide

Comment

Sure sign that you're not in our division . . . . I don't recognize a single name you just said. (except Lofton)
                        I don't think the running game will be a big gainer for us. But Hillis catching passes out of the backfield is a definite threat. In the 2 TE sets we'll have Scheffler and Graham both eligible. (Speaking of TE's, does anyone know if Jackson is still hurt?)

I refuse to believe you've never heard of THE John Abraham

Brooking is the only player we have left from that 98' Superbowl Run(outside Elam but he was.....well ya know)

Comment

The Broncos still had 123 yards on the ground in cleveland.

Granted 447 through the air, but still this was with a Rookie fullback in the backfield through the second half

We will have a ground attack Sunday, believe that.

I am sure Shanny is praying the Falcons plan on us not running.

We have 4 RBs on the roster with 9 days to plan. We will run.
                          sigpic
                          In the 13 games Orton started, the Broncos scored touchdowns inside the red zone on 17 of 104 trips (one on a Tebow run). With Tebow as the starter, the Broncos scored touchdowns 6-of-8 times inside the 20.

Comment

The threat of the big passing game will leave the door wide open for whoever runs the ball. It just wouldnt be a Shanahan team without a running game.
                            adopted Bronco-#46 Spencer Larson
                            The D is back in Denver

Bleeding Orange and Blue since 1971

Comment

Originally posted by TheRob View Post
                              The Broncos still had 123 yards on the ground in cleveland.

Granted 447 through the air, but still this was with a Rookie fullback in the backfield through the second half

We will have a ground attack Sunday, believe that.

I am sure Shanny is praying the Falcons plan on us not running.

We have 4 RBs on the roster with 9 days to plan. We will run.
                              LOL nice pic , That about sums it up these days
                              adopted Bronco-#46 Spencer Larson
                              The D is back in Denver

Bleeding Orange and Blue since 1971

Comment

Working...
                              X