No announcement yet.

After Watching The Tatum Bell Interview I Am going To Make A Bold Prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Watching The Tatum Bell Interview I Am going To Make A Bold Prediction

The interview is on the front page first and foremnos.
    He pretty much said that he thought that his NFL career was over after the Rudy Johnson Bag incident. He seemed really contrite. I've never liked the guy but when he said that he was workign at the mall trying to take care of his family. That hit home man. He mentioned being grateful to Shanny on numerous occasions and I think after having tasted success and experienceing this low he will appreciate the opportunity. I remember he held out for a big Rookie contract and did have some attitude issues. But sometimes it takes reaching the bottom to appreciater opportunities. This guy is going to run harderthan he ever did because he now appreciates what it is to be an NFL player. I bet he doesn't want to go back to workign at the mall.

I wish him the best.
    Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

the bell-hop

if he told that sob story after signing with a team like the chargers, he'd be ripped apart on this board lol
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
      the bell-hop

if he told that sob story after signing with a team like the chargers, he'd be ripped apart on this board lol
      No! Not him, just Charger fans.......

Comment

I find it hard to believe he was working at a mall. I'm sure he still had money left over from his few years to care for his family.
        sigpic
        Hate Brandon Marshall and his drops? READ THIS!
        Super Bowl XXXII Run Statistics
        My Divisional Breakdown Thread

Our Offensive Line = Mile Wide

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
          the bell-hop

Of course he would, i know it might be hard for you to swallow, but over here on the Broncos board we dont like the Chargers so we jump at the chance to slam any player or fan of that worthless team (just like what goes on at the chargers board with the Bronco bashing but without the group hugging and Phillip Rivers blowup doll thats passed around after every loss)
          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aija View Post
            He pretty much said that he thought that his NFL career was over after the Rudy Johnson Bag incident. He seemed really contrite. I've never liked the guy but when he said that he was workign at the mall trying to take care of his family. That hit home man. He mentioned being grateful to Shanny on numerous occasions and I think after having tasted success and experienceing this low he will appreciate the opportunity. I remember he held out for a big Rookie contract and did have some attitude issues. But sometimes it takes reaching the bottom to appreciater opportunities. This guy is going to run harderthan he ever did because he now appreciates what it is to be an NFL player. I bet he doesn't want to go back to workign at the mall.

I wish him the best.
            I totally agree with your post and I wish him well too. When he was talking about working at the mall I kind of felt sorry for him. To be in the National Football League one minute and then working at a T-Mobile store the next has to be very humbling.
            http://i712.photobucket.com/albums/w...equenceyh5.jpg

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JHoward View Post
              I totally agree with your post and I wish him well too. When he was talking about working at the mall I kind of felt sorry for him. To be in the National Football League one minute and then working at a T-Mobile store the next has to be very humbling.
              its a lesson to all of us actually. None of us know from one day to the next when we might be in a car accident, diagnosed with a fatal illness, or told our job is being done away with.

Tatum has an entirely new perspective on how blessed he is to have a second chance, but we all could and should be more appreciative of the things in our lives. Regardless of your income, style of living, or whatever.....sometimes its a good thing to see others learn so that we can learn from them instead of learning the hard lessons for ourselves.

Comment

I wish him the best.
                yeah man I thought the same I hope he does well and becomes a threat

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighMagic15 View Post
                  yeah man I thought the same I hope he does well and becomes a threat
                  He will man he was a threat when he was here, he just had trouble with holding the ball. With that said so did Tiki Barber, then Tom Coughlin came in and made his change his technique and look he stoped fumbling. Coaching will help Tatum. Our running backs coach need to do his job and teach them how to protect the ball better.

Comment

Hate to be skeptical, but these guys hardly ever get it. Player after player "learns his lesson" then when things are good again, they do the same things or get the same attitude.

Travis Henry learned his lesson. Ricky Williams---maybe he has NOW., T.O. Pacman, anyway I could go on, but whether it's ethical issues or attitude, their new found humility and contrition hardly lasts.

I hope his does, but for their entire life they're treated like gods, then something happens, they wake up for 10 minutes regain what they had. Then, it's back to same old same old.
                    John and TD should get their own wing in Canton.

Comment

Originally posted by IDI I3R0NC0 IBI View Post
                      He will man he was a threat when he was here, he just had trouble with holding the ball. With that said so did Tiki Barber, then Tom Coughlin came in and made his change his technique and look he stoped fumbling. Coaching will help Tatum. Our running backs coach need to do his job and teach them how to protect the ball better.
                      yeah that is what I meant a threat that can hold on to the ball. Haha I do wish him the best

Comment

it just goes to show you how quickly these guys can run through cash. The more you make... the more you spend. An in these times money is hard to come by.
                        Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

I wish him the best.
                          I have no pity for him. im sure he doesnt feel bad that i only make around 40 k a year
                          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
                          While he sits by his hearth at home.
                          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
                          That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Go Peyton Hillis....

Comment

Originally posted by MindField View Post
                              Go Peyton Hillis....
                              go anyone who can get the job done:paper:

Comment

Working...
                              X