Leave a comment:

• DiegoBRONCOFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    Link please?
    Here you go:

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_10951358

Champ update.

Cornerback Champ Bailey, sidelined the past three weeks with a strained groin, did some light running before practice and may try to practice on a limited basis Wednesday or Thursday. Bailey will try to play Sunday at Atlanta but isn't optimistic.

"The chances are not good," he said. "But we'll see."

Leave a comment:

• saltparrot
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco_Hyde View Post
    Board Policy is that you can have political statements in your sig as long as they are pro something, and not anti something.
    Couldn't the others be considered Pro-Obama-Resistance?

But seriously - I'm trusting the training staff. If he's not good to go they won't let him out there.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_Hyde
    replied
    Originally posted by horsehead41 View Post
    I am afraid I am going to have to object to your obama propaganda, because other postings that were anti-obama were removed by moderators... why should you be able to have pro-obama when the opposed to obama was banned? Moderators?

By the way, I am NOT in favor of Champ coming back too soon and making the inury worse! DON'T DO IT.. we need him for the stretch run!!
    Board Policy is that you can have political statements in your sig as long as they are pro something, and not anti something. Read the very first thread in GD about it, and it will give you the details.

As much as I can't stand Barry, this guy does have the right to post pro images.

Now concerning Champ. I don't want him to reinjure it, but I believe even if he isn't 100%, just having his presence on the field will be a big boost. If Ryan has any brains at all, he won't throw anywhere near champ.

Leave a comment:

• horsehead41
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco-24 View Post
    :nono::nono::nono::nono::nonoon't start this Political arguing again.
    NOT "political arguing", this is BOARD POLICY ARGUING!

Leave a comment:

• Bronco-24
    replied
    Originally posted by horsehead41 View Post
    I am afraid I am going to have to object to your obama propaganda
    :nono::nono::nono::nono::nonoon't start this Political arguing again.

I'm sure EVERYONE is sick of hearing it.

Leave a comment:

• horsehead41
    replied
    Originally posted by hilife View Post
    good to hear.
    I am afraid I am going to have to object to your obama propaganda, because other postings that were anti-obama were removed by moderators... why should you be able to have pro-obama when the opposed to obama was banned? Moderators?

By the way, I am NOT in favor of Champ coming back too soon and making the inury worse! DON'T DO IT.. we need him for the stretch run!!

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_Armada
    replied
    Sounds good but I would like to be safe rather than sorry, so hope he continues to rest rather than injure himself even more.

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    i think he needs to stay out and fully recover, instead of trying to rush back.

i'd rather have him out a couple more weeks instead of lose him for good.

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Originally posted by DiegoBRONCOFAN View Post
    He's not ready yet. I read a statement from him on Tuesday and his optimism toward playing this week was very underwhelming to say the least. Take your time Champ no need to rush it! :salute!:
    Link please?

Leave a comment:

• DiegoBRONCOFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by BoltNut View Post
    Good to hear Champ is recovering well. Probably not good news for the other teams, but good news none the less. Do you really think he'll play so soon after getting back to practice? Or maybe give him another week to get better.
    He's not ready yet. I read a statement from him on Tuesday and his optimism toward playing this week was very underwhelming to say the least. Take your time Champ no need to rush it! :salute!:

Leave a comment:

• TheRob
    replied
    If he gets 2 full practices in and feels good about it..He'll be fine.

This isn't his first dance, he won't go if he feels its a risk.

They will make him sprint and cut in practice and see how it feels.

If you don't hear of a set back, I bet he goes and performs well.

Leave a comment:

• BoltNut
    replied
    Good to hear Champ is recovering well. Probably not good news for the other teams, but good news none the less. Do you really think he'll play so soon after getting back to practice? Or maybe give him another week to get better.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    I doubt he is ready to go. If he plays will end like Selvin Young. Matt Ryan will only need to work some deep routes with Roddy White and Bailey will have to leave the field.

Leave a comment:

• hilife
    replied
    good to hear.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X