Eddie Royal Is 2nd Best Offensive Rookie Of Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FalconX View Post
    so you want a rookie QB to do the same thing a 3 year vet did to a really bad browns defense?
    i dont see the point - even rookie mastermind QBs have limits
    He doesn't need a comeback to win the ROY award. He just needs to keep doing what he's doing. He plays the most difficult position in Professional sports, and is doing it well.... and doing it well under pretty hard circumstances. There is no doubt this kid wins the ROY.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
      'have fun"

I like Matt Ryan and think he's a good QB and definitely wins the ROY award, but this is just flat out funny

One season doesn't make a career....
      i have no idea why you guys think i said something ridiculous
      i said RYAN MIGHT win ROY
      and Flacco shaved his unibrow

both statements- i believe its true

Comment

so you want a rookie QB to do the same thing a 3 year vet did to a really bad browns defense?
        Again, I said not that dramatic...but I before you crown Matt Ryan the best QB EVER I need to see him carry his team on his shoulders...if he could lead his team to a comeback down 10+ points in the 3rd or 4th Quarter...then I openly admit that he will be an excellent QB in this league....I don't want to fight with you Falcons fan, just listen to my reasoning

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
          Again, I said not that dramatic...but I before you crown Matt Ryan the best QB EVER I need to see him carry his team on his shoulders...if he could lead his team to a comeback down 10+ points in the 3rd or 4th Quarter...then I openly admit that he will be an excellent QB in this league....I don't want to fight with you Falcons fan, just listen to my reasoning
          again...listen to my reasoning
          i never said Ryan will be the greatest QB ever seen
          all i said is - i repeat

i said RYAN MIGHT win ROY
          and Flacco shaved his unibrow

both statements- i believe its true

you guys are acting as if i was trying to crown Ryan as the second coming

Comment

Oh wow. Atlanta has a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
              Oh wow. Atlanta has a fan.
              o wow your favorite football team loses a game this week

Comment

there are 2 good news
                Matt Ryan might win ROY
                and Flacco Shaved his unibrow
                He did?

That's great news, Bert! :thumb:
                Thanks, Reid!
                sigpic
                Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

o wow your favorite football team loses a game this week
                  damn, your no fun...I thought you would be cool...guess I was wrong Buzz off troll, go infest some other forum

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                    damn, your no fun...I thought you would be cool...guess I was wrong Buzz off troll, go infest some other forum
                    you got be kidding... all this time i make sensible comments
                    you guys try to push me to my limits my making up stuff i did not say
                    then some idiot insults me and my team by saying "wow Atlanta has a fan"
                    you want me to rollover and take the beating?

Comment

WEEK 4
                      Atlanta Falcons V Chicago Bears

Michael Turner had 54 rushing yards on 25 carries
                      Matt Ryan Threw 301 yards on the Chicago Bears Defense to win the game
                      it also included Matt throwing a TD with 11 secs remaining to set up a game winning field goal
                      http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_i...tab_gamecenter
                      have fun - watch the video
                      He's right. That was a huge throw, a perfect throw, and with all the momentum against him since the Bears had just scored. One of my roommates is a Bears fan, and man was he pissed. If that ball is just a little bit inside, they waste the whole clock. If it's a little outside, it's out of bounds. Granted, all he had to do was throw the ball once. But still, as sad as it is, Ryan right now has the ROY.

But the season isn't over. What if Ryan throws 10 picks and 2 Tds for the rest of the year, while Royal catches 4 more and runs one back on a kick or a punt. I mean, it could still swing.

But for now, Matt Ryan.

Comment

I agree with the Falcons fan, how can Ryan not be the MVP so far? Things may change, but his impact has been far more important than Royal's at this point in the season. How can you not be impressed with him, even if their run game is extremely good?

GetLynched you hate on everyone, it's ridiculous.

Comment

What Ryan has done deserves ROY. He plays QB like he has been in the league for 4-5 years.Regardless if he has a good running game or a good defense he is still a rookie QB playing like a vet. It is easier to come in and play WR than most positions in the NfL they dont have blitz pick ups or read Defenses they run routes and catch the ball. I am not saying That Royal hasn't been special even freakishly special at times this season but I am saying is if they both continue to play at this level the rest of the year I have to give it to Ryan, but don't forget that running back in Tennessee he is playing well also on an undefeated team atm.Clady and Long deserve it almost as much but they are O-linemen and we know that aint gonna happen.Remember Terrel Davis didn't win ROY even though we all thought he should Curtis Martin did that year on he is probably hall of famer first vote.
                          Originally posted by baphamet
                          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

i rest my case

Comment

i rest my case
                              He looks like a computer programmer, not a football player.

Comment

you got be kidding... all this time i make sensible comments
                                you guys try to push me to my limits my making up stuff i did not say
                                then some idiot insults me and my team by saying "wow Atlanta has a fan"
                                you want me to rollover and take the beating?
                                no you shouldn't roll over and take it. If you ask any people around here...I'm one of the last people here that EVER just sits and takes it...but I'm just saying that we were having a friendly conversation and then you started to take offense to the fact that I don't believe Matt Ryan should get the ROY award...thats all

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X