Tatum to start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tatum to start?

I would assume he'd be starting....unless Hillis is? I couldn't find the answer anywhere so was curious to see what you guys thought.

I would assume hillis would get the start due to him being there and working his tail off for the whole season and team. Tatum just came back and has not put the work in necessary yet for a start.

Comment

good point

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerEra06 View Post
        I would assume hillis would get the start due to him being there and working his tail off for the whole season and team. Tatum just came back and has not put the work in necessary yet for a start.
        Yeah, i would agree. Hillis will get the bulk of the carries against the falcons, but i wouldnt be suprised if Bell gets 5-9 carries during the game. Knowing Shanahan, he isnt going to just give the starting job over to Bell, who has been out of the NFL for the last 7 weeks. Bell needs to get back in top football shape, and has some proving to do to earn the starting job.

Comment

I hope Tatum gets ahead of Haynes and Pope on the depth chart. We can only speculate since the depth chart has not been updated for 5 days.
          sigpic

Comment

it tatum gets in, it would probably be very similar play calls in each play he plays sense he just resigned. I doubt he will start, probably next week.

Comment

Most likely that he will not start. Its not that big of deal since we really dont come out running.

Shanny will give him 5-10 carries, maybe more if he shows us something.

Im not expecting there to be much of a running game & for Cutler to throw 30-40 passes tomorrow.

Who knows, its all speculation at this point.

Comment

If Denver is lucky Hillis and Bell will finish the season as the two main backs, Hillis the starter and Bell in the role he's best suited for, Change Of Pace, with Young the 3rd-down back.

Knock on wood folks, every little bit helps.......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                  If Denver is lucky Hillis and Bell will finish the season as the two main backs, Hillis the starter and Bell in the role he's best suited for, Change Of Pace, with Young the 3rd-down back.

Knock on wood folks, every little bit helps.......
                  Good point.

At this point I'd say a successful season would be one that most of the players we have left are still breathing at the end of the season.
                  Thanks, Reid!
                  sigpic
                  Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
                    Good point.

At this point I'd say a successful season would be one that most of the players we have left are still breathing at the end of the season.
                    *Knocks on wood*

The injury bug is just killing us.

Hopefully things turn around.

Comment

all speculation and reports point to Peyton Hillis getting the start. Selvin Young WILL NOT play tomorrow...hope this helps :salute!:

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Doubtful Tatum is in good enough shape to be starting. He'll probably be gassed if he takes more then a dozen carries. I expect Hillis to get the start and 15-20 carries tomorrow, Tatum for 8-10 and maybe Pope for 2-5.

I'll be looking for Haynes as the lead blocker on KR. This was Hillis's job but with Hillis starting, Haynes is the most likely to step up. I'm not sure who will be KR'er. Pope or Tatum are probable. I'll be watching for Pope as a KR'er and maybe 2-5 carries because the Broncos need to take a look to see if he's worth keeping on the roster, or send him back to the 'squad and bring up the very talented Boyd.

Comment

let me repeat myself, all speculation and reports point to Peyton Hillis getting the start. Selvin Young WILL NOT play tomorrow Tatum Bell will suit up and be active for the game, but don't expect many carries for Tatum Bell. Since Hillis will be our starting Tailback, Spencer Larsen will be the starting Fullback with Haynes possibly being the backup...

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Yelling doesn't add validity to your statements. Quoting might.

Comment

Originally posted by JAT View Post
                              I would assume he'd be starting....unless Hillis is? I couldn't find the answer anywhere so was curious to see what you guys thought.
                              I was about to say that we won't know until game time because Shanny does not like to show his cards, but then I realized he doesn't really have too many cards left to play. :doh:
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                              X