Tatum to start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    let me repeat myself, all speculation and reports point to Peyton Hillis getting the start. Selvin Young WILL NOT play tomorrow Tatum Bell will suit up and be active for the game, but don't expect many carries for Tatum Bell. Since Hillis will be our starting Tailback, Spencer Larsen will be the starting Fullback with Haynes possibly being the backup...
    Since when is "speculation" enough proof to invalidate other people's speculation?? Bell won't start, but he will see some carries tomorrow. Bank on it.
    I'll bet that Hillis will be in a single back formation for the first few plays.

Comment

Originally posted by sage View Post
      Yelling doesn't add validity to your statements. Quoting might.
      http://www.rotoworld.com/content/clu...FL&majteam=DEN
      The Rocky Mountain News reiterates that Peyton Hillis will likely be the Broncos' starting tailback in Week 11 against Atlanta.

The Denver Post has also made this clear. While both papers are guessing, it's educated and if Hillis starts off well he probably won't lose much action to Tatum Bell or P.J. Pope. Bell was recently signed out of a mall where he was selling cell phones and isn't even guaranteed to be active on Sunday.

Happy

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

I see Hillis getting the start this week, but Bell next week.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dwills#1fan27 View Post
          I see Hillis getting the start this week, but Bell next week.
          Be careful, getlynched might get mad because he said Hillis will probably start and you didn't bow at his knees and thank him for his information.
          sigpic
          Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Working...
          X