Deltha O`Neal....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deltha O`Neal....

Dealtha, i know you go through alot of B.S., from alot of critics, but they don't understand how good you are. you probally never heard this before, but i think you are the best corner in the league, "and that serious business". Holla at ya boy
    Brandon Johnson

There are only two components that are lacking from #24 game TACKLING AND COVERING.

Comment

deltha you are the man. You are the best corner on this team and I know you can play like it. you had 5 picks last year and 9 the year before that plus the pro bowl. Keep doing it up.

Comment

Originally posted by tamo
        deltha you are the man. You are the best corner on this team and I know you can play like it. you had 5 picks last year and 9 the year before that plus the pro bowl. Keep doing it up.
        If you wanna tell Deltha something tell him to stop anticipating and just react! tell him to hold onto the ball to. I liek Deltha and i think he gives us a solid #3 CB now since Walls and Herndon are doing so great.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I love Deltha O'Neal. He is a good corner. But along with how many picks he gets, you guys overlook how many TDs he gives up with poor coverage. I'd rather just have a solid tackling/coverage CB that didnt give up huge plays, rather than one who does but makes a few picks here and there.

Comment

Yeah we cant count on up and down players. If deltha an be more disciplined he can be a shut down corner and get his starting job back and keep it.
            dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

I'll say this, his main attribute as far as I'm concerned is his speed. I mean the guy can move, which just makes it more perplexing why he gets beat as much as he does.

Comment

Yeah thats why he should stay discipline and know when to break. Then he could be a shut down.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Re: dealtha O'neal

Originally posted by D.C. Bronco Fan
                  Dealtha, i know you go through alot of B.S., from alot of critics, but they don't understand how good you are. you probally never heard this before, but i think you are the best corner in the league, "and that serious business". Holla at ya boy
                  BEST cornor in the league? Are you on something, I sure hope so and maybe I can get some from you. It must be some good ***T!! That may be the most idiotic statement I have ever heard. Oneil I know you have heard this: You are WORTHLESS!!and please go play with another AFC west team so the Broncos will be guaranteed at least two long touchdown passes when they play that team. They can also expect a dropped or fumbled punt return to go along with it. You would fit in good with the Raiders and other worthless old Denver DB such as Tori James who may be out of the league for all I care. It is a wonder how the guy ever got to play in the league.

Comment

Inconsistancy thy name is Deltha.

Flashes of brilliance, marked with episoded of being burned badly.
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Deltha

Deltha does need to be more discipline in pass coverage, but the worst CB in the league? NO! He was a PRO BOWL corner, I think it has something to do with the DB coaching at Denver. And for the record Tori James is looking good for the Bengals. And for that matter any other DB that has left Denver, they all get better when they leave Denvers. Don't get me wrong I love the Broncos but our secondary has never had 2 good corners.

Comment

Exactly! The thing that I don't get, is why the hell is Jimmy Spencer, our fourth or fifth best DB, a coach?!? I know he's old and experienced but if he's not that good why they hell is he teaching the youngn's what to do? And who else noticed he was in on Nickel packages vs. the Ravens? Middlebrooks should be in there if not Deltha.

Comment

What did I say

Overrated....Benched behind a two undrafted free agents. On top of that he sit as the 8th round 100 year old player coach plays the nickel. So much for being a number 1 draft pick.

Comment

you're nuts; he is quick but he can't tackle and does not like to hit, next year the person wearing num. 24 will be C. Woodson!!!

Comment

your kidding, Mon night proved

O'Neal sucks. Bench him.

Comment

Working...
                              X