Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Sit? Or Not To Sit? (Champ Bailey of course)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Sit? Or Not To Sit? (Champ Bailey of course)

What do you guys think? Do we let Champ sit one more game? We're going up against the freakin Jets in two Sunday's and they have a scary pass offense. Do we let Champ rest and risk him not being ready for actual game action vs. NYJ? Or do we play him this weekend and risk him re-injuring his groin?

(I would make a poll if I could )

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Let him sit. We shouldn't need him against the Raiders. Let him get healthy for Brett Favre. :salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighMagic15 View Post
      Let him sit. We shouldn't need him against the Raiders. Let him get healthy for Brett Favre. :salute!:
      its not like the Raiders are a threat when passing the ball

actually I dont even know whos starting for them Lelie??

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
        its not like the Raiders are a threat when passing the ball

actually I dont even know whos starting for them Lelie??
        True that. Bly and Paymah/Bell should be able to handle it just fine. Let Champ get 100% for Favre. :salute!:

Comment

A CB of Champ's caliber is overkill on a QB of Russel's diminutive stature. If Champ is not 100% it would be better for the team for him to continue to sit out. Let's just come right out and say it, Jamarcus Russel sucks! There is no other word for it! If Champ IS ready to go, all the better. TWO interceptions are always better than one!
          uhhh,this ain't Lou from Aurora

Comment

Start him, but only have him in the game against Javon Walker
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sdinner10 View Post
              Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not. But, Javon Walker is on IR.

Comment

Originally posted by sdinner10 View Post
                Javon is out for the year

sigpic

Comment

I would say, let him play a little here and there to get the feeling, test it out a little, but just a little.... I agree that he is needed for the stretch run, it would be a shame for him to get re-injure that torn groin... wow.. just saying "torn groin" makes me cringe....

Comment

Originally posted by horsehead41 View Post
                    I would say, let him play a little here and there to get the feeling, test it out a little, but just a little.... I agree that he is needed for the stretch run, it would be a shame for him to get re-injure that torn groin... wow.. just saying "torn groin" makes me cringe....
                    i guess a little playing time wouldnt hurt

sigpic

Comment

Sit him. Let him rest. As everyone is saying, give it time. My brother had one of these injuries and it was terrible because he kept trying to go again and re-aggravating it. It's very easy to hurt again, and then you need all the rest all over. So I say we give it as much time as we can, unless it looks like the Raiders are going to beat us and we need to throw him in halfway through to try and swing things our way.

Comment

Originally posted by Shutdown View Post
                        Sit him. Let him rest. As everyone is saying, give it time. My brother had one of these injuries and it was terrible because he kept trying to go again and re-aggravating it. It's very easy to hurt again, and then you need all the rest all over. So I say we give it as much time as we can, unless it looks like the Raiders are going to beat us and we need to throw him in halfway through to try and swing things our way.
                        yeah, lets get this discussion rolling!!!

It looks like we're split on whether to sit CHamp or let him play

sigpic

Comment

Not sure why most of you want him to sit. I know the Faiders are not a passing threat, but you never know. The Faid have been in some tight games and it could be one shoe string tackle by Champ that could save the game. Lets be serious here, after the fold in week 4 against the Chiefs, we can't lockup anything! Let Champ play!
                          Don't Panic!

Comment

Don't Put Him In

let him rest for the NYJ they could put me in and we could beat the raiders.
                            We will never forget you Darrent Williams

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas264 View Post
                              they could put me in and we could beat the raiders.
                              that's what I'll be rooting for! :salute!:

Comment

Working...
                              X