Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Sit? Or Not To Sit? (Champ Bailey of course)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canmore View Post
    Shanny never overlooks the Raiders.
    Now there is something I can agree with. I think he likes to kick them in the teeth more than any other team in the NFL. And with good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosRockdaRockies View Post
      there fixed it for you. (Touche)
      wow you're cool

If your just gonna troll around, don't post here anymore. Nobody likes you...get it through your thick,troll skull

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

If it has healed to the point that he is ready to play then play him. If it hasn't set him down. He could reinjure it this week, next week, or next year. It is not a case of setting him and receiving a guarantee that he won't re-injure it later.

The team's doctors and training staff have had plenty of experience in these injuries. If they say he has passed the tests and is good to go then he is good to go. Let's leave the decision to people who are more qualified. If they say that he is all go then I am 100% for it. If they say that it is likely to be
        a problem then let him ride the pine.

Missing games because he might get hurt is no different from missing games because he is hurt. If you don't play then you don't play, the reason is immaterial.

Comment

so then you want Champ to play extensively in Oakland?????

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Working...
          X