Marshall VS. Nnandi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall VS. Nnandi

this will be a good match-up and cutler got to be smart of what he throw to marshall cuz nnandi will pick it off.. We get a chance to see how underated Nnandi really is..Nnandi is a shutdown corner in my opinion..And I believe he is underated..but i hope marshall get the best of him this week

your thoughts
    My Fav 3 Broncos... 1. Demaryius 2. Von 3. Chris

Marshall is a great young reciever, but I think Nnamdi will be the better player on this day. Besides that Cutler will look to wherever Nnamdi isn't.

But I do know one thing: If people don't respect me now, I'm going to get that respect at some point."--Mike Mitchell

Comment

Originally posted by MarineRaider View Post
      Marshall is a great young reciever, but I think Nnamdi will be the better player on this day. Besides that Cutler will look to wherever Nnamdi isn't.
      That's surprising.
      sigpic
      Sig by Blondie79

Comment

i think royal will have a big day like the first game of the season
        My Fav 3 Broncos... 1. Demaryius 2. Von 3. Chris

Comment

Originally posted by darrentwill27 View Post
          this will be a good match-up and cutler got to be smart of what he throw to marshall cuz nnandi will pick it off.. We get a chance to see how underated Nnandi really is..Nnandi is a shutdown corner in my opinion..And I believe he is underated..but i hope marshall get the best of him this week

your thoughts
          The Broncos didn't have Marshall the first week. Nnamdi covered Darrell Jackson and the Broncos went at Deangelo Hall with Eddie Royal. The Broncos will get the ball to Marshall period.
          sigpic

Comment

They will just have Marshall going in motion away from him so i have no doubt it will be a win for the Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by JaysusCutler View Post
              That's surprising.
              What....Nnamdi is a shutdown corner, he hasn't been beat this season and I don't expect that to change just because BMarsh is on the field.

I like Bmarsh as a reciever but Nnamdi is better.

But I do know one thing: If people don't respect me now, I'm going to get that respect at some point."--Mike Mitchell

Comment

Originally posted by 15thebeast View Post
                They will just have Marshall going in motion away from him so i have no doubt it will be a win for the Broncos
                That would be smart unless Rob Ryan assigns Nnamdi to shadow him. Which is unlikely because Ryan is an idiot.

Comment

What....Nnamdi is a shutdown corner, he hasn't been beat this season and I don't expect that to change just because BMarsh is on the field.

I like Bmarsh as a reciever but Nnamdi is better.
                  That might happen, but Royal will destroy you guys again. Even "The Great" Nnamdi couldnt cover Royal on some plays and Hall got killed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dwills#1fan27 View Post
                    That might happen, but Royal will destroy you guys again. Even "The Great" Nnamdi couldnt cover Royal on some plays and Hall got killed.
                    I don't recall Nnamdi ever actually being assigned to cover Royal on that Monday night.

Please everybody went off on Hall Pass.

Royal will be good to great though.

Comment

I don't recall Nnamdi ever actually being assigned to cover Royal on that Monday night.

Please everybody went off on Hall Pass.

Royal will be good to great though.
                      I can remeber Royal workin on Nnamdi a few plays.
                      sigpic

Comment

This discussion is stupid.... Cutler hopefully has learned to hit the open man instead of forcing it to marshall all the time.. I am sorry to upset anyone's opinion about this faiders cornerback.. but our recievers are going to get open..

Comment

I can remeber Royal workin on Nnamdi a few plays.
                          If he did the pass went somewhere else, Nnamdi has only had 10 passes thrown at him all season. He is averaging 1 per game. Which could be why I don't recall him covering Royal, cuz like usual all was quiet on his side of the field.

Comment

If he did the pass went somewhere else, Nnamdi has only had 10 passes thrown at him all season. He is averaging 1 per game. Which could be why I don't recall him covering Royal, cuz like usual all was quiet on his side of the field.
                            We are all very used to that here.......
                            sigpic

Comment

We are all very used to that here.......
                              Yep Champ is a shutdown corner too.

Comment

Working...
                              X