Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
    understandable...

let me ask you something....if you had a choice between Albert Haynesworth, Nnamdi Asomugha, and Terrell Suggs...and you could only sign one of them...who would it be?
    If B4B6 had the kind of money to sign an NFL player, I would be his best friend!
    sigpic

Comment

understandable...

let me ask you something....if you had a choice between Albert Haynesworth, Nnamdi Asomugha, and Terrell Suggs...and you could only sign one of them...who would it be?
      Obviously it'd be Albert Haynesworth....

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
        Obviously it'd be Albert Haynesworth....
        I would rather take Terrell Suggs because he's young and can play OLB and DE.

Haynesworth is a beast though. Do you think Haynesworth would demand a much larger contract than Suggs???

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Haynesworth is a beast though. Do you think Haynesworth would demand a much larger contract than Suggs???
          Either way, we need help plugging the run up the middle and when you gotta double team a DT it makes it easier on the DE to apply a pass rush. Pay the man.
          sigpic

Comment

It would be stupid to sign Suggs just because he can play two positions. Obviously Denver has dropped the 3-4 and have stuck with the 4-3.

Haynesworth has had such a large impact with what the Titans have done that it's not even funny. He's just THAT much more important with what they do than Suggs is.

And yes, he would ask for more money because he knows how damn good he is.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
              It would be stupid to sign Suggs just because he can play two positions. Obviously Denver has dropped the 3-4 and have stuck with the 4-3.

Haynesworth has had such a large impact with what the Titans have done that it's not even funny. He's just THAT much more important with what they do than Suggs is.

And yes, he would ask for more money because he knows how damn good he is.
              screw the 3-4...I'm saying that Suggs could play SLB in regular downs and in passing downs go to DE....just an idea though.

Haynesworth is ridiculously good....when you see replays, he just blows up 2-3 blockers every play

I don't know...you can't go wrong with either of the two IMO

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Working...
              X