Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aija
    replied
    Well non believers? Say hello to Spencer Larsen. He'll be your starting MLB for lots of years to come. Nate will make a nice backup

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    I've been saying to let Woodyard play the SLB for a long time now!!!! but people give me the excuse that "he's undersized"

Leave a comment:

• CutlerEra06
    replied
    Yeah..Let larsen play MB, let Dj stay at WLB and woodyard can take strong side. Yes its a big job for woodyard, but im telling you this kid is going to be a great lb for us for years to come. It'll be tough, but I think he can handle it and hopefully he can adapt to it. Plus, Dj has great reading ability so he'll give support to woodyard. Larsen fills the hole and seems like he loves contact.

^ That linebacker core with Hillis eventually at FB and Bell and Young as our 2 RB's will greatly improve our chances of having a well balanced run attack to accompany our passing game, and the youth at LB should give some spark to our defense.

I think last game against the falcons was the best linebacking we have had all year against arguably the best rushing team we have faced.

Leave a comment:

• getlynched47
    replied
    Originally posted by Shutdown View Post
    Why not have Hillis play FB??

He better get a lot of HB carries if they're not going to let him play FB at all.
    this is just a temporary move. Hillis will be our starting FB once all of our Runningbacks are healthy again :salute!:

Leave a comment:

• Shutdown
    replied
    Why not have Hillis play FB??

He better get a lot of HB carries if they're not going to let him play FB at all.

Leave a comment:

• tsiguy96
    replied
    *yay*

finally got a MLB with real potential. that and i think its impossible to bench the rookie of the week from the week before...

Leave a comment:

• FB Andrew Pinnock Signed (Almost)-Larsen the MLB

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...-when-injured/

Still looking for depth in the backfield, and with Spencer Larsen now starting at middle linebacker, the Broncos are set to bring in fullback Andrew Pinnock for another visit early next week.

They are expected to then sign the veteran if they don’t have to make any additional adjustments to the roster because of injury after Sunday’s game against Oakland and Pinnock’s knee checks out.

The Broncos had Pinnock in for a physical Thursday — he also worked out for the team Nov. 10 — and want to bring him back one more time for a look at his left knee.

Pinnock had microfracture surgery on the knee in February. He had spent part of training camp for the Chargers on the physically unable to perform list, but had practiced some before camp closed.

He did not play in any preseason games, though. He was Lorenzo Neal’s backup there for five seasons, but San Diego released Pinnock just before the start of the season, when rookie Mike Tolbert won the fullback job.

Pinnock has had several workouts around the league in recent weeks.

Maybe this means Larsen gets to permanently play Middle Linebacker
Working...
X