Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The whole team fumbles

Originally posted by str8jacket
    Instead of (complaining) about Prater complain about Hillis fumbling it on the goal line.

That was an easy 6. straight up.
    If Hillis was actually on the goal line, he scored a touchdown before the ball came out. I can complain about a fumble at the 1 yard line, but not if the ball was already on the goal line before Hillis lost it.

What makes me mad is we have no trouble getting into the red zone, but lose the ball inside the 5 yard line. Cutler's controversial Week 2 fumble was in the red zone. Sheffler and Marshall have fumbled in the red zone. Now Hillis has a problem with securing the ball in that area. So yeah, I can complain about PH fumbling near the goal line, but that will lead me to complaining about most of the ball carriers.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarrentCB27 View Post
      If Hillis was actually on the goal line, he scored a touchdown before the ball came out. I can complain about a fumble at the 1 yard line, but not if the ball was already on the goal line before Hillis lost it.

What makes me mad is we have no trouble getting into the red zone, but lose the ball inside the 5 yard line. Cutler's controversial Week 2 fumble was in the red zone. Sheffler and Marshall have fumbled in the red zone. Now Hillis has a problem with securing the ball in that area. So yeah, I can complain about PH fumbling near the goal line, but that will lead me to complaining about most of the ball carriers.
      First off Hillis didn't fumble. It was all Jay's fault, and Jay has said that in his press conferences.

Comment

• We lose games after halftime

The problem is during halftime, both teams make changes and often the new strategy works for our opponent. We no longer know what they will do in certain situations when the third quarter starts.

Comment

• Alright thanks everyone and at this is the perfect time to get the best cb in the league back!
          Best in the West

Comment

• We were spoiled with Elam it seemed like Elam never missed. I love Prater's leg, but I would rather have a guy that makes everything inside 44 yards than a guy an inconsistent guy like Prater with a big leg.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by IOWABRONCOFAN80 View Post
              Second Half Different Story, Shannahan Will Rip Their Asses And They Will Come Out Smokin Bet That!!!
              Hopefully not Travis Henry style, hard to play when all your thinking about is munchies.
              BRONCOPOWER

Comment

• ?

Maybe we should keep him just for 50+ kicks and get some average dude for the short ones?

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                  Would like to thank Prater for helping us lose this game. He cost us 6 points that we needed.
                  yes maybe those 6 points would have made this loss a little less embarrassing
                  sigpic
                  -------

Comment

• Originally posted by BrandonMarshall View Post
                    Yeah he is certainly a great guy to be doing that. After MJD trashed us by doing it, I am so relieved to see it done right.
                    A few weeks ago, MJD was asked during an interview about doing the Mile High Salute at our house. He called it an "honor" to salute our fans and hoped nobody took it the wrong way. I never believed it was a taunt because I know MJD is not that kind of guy. Also, why are you all criticizing MJD for doing that, but not the Patriots player who did it when we played at New England?

Let me know when Packers fans start screaming players on opposing teams are unworthy of respect after doing Lambeau Leaps. So far I have not heard anyone complain about that, even though that has been done by Green Bay opponents.

Comment

• I thought it was just me. I haven't seen the 'ol mile high salute in so long, that I was beginning to think it was a thing of the past. Very glad to see it back. I like it much more than the other antics we all see after a TD. It's simple and to the point. Appropriate that Hillis did it, too.

:salute!::salute!::salute!:

Comment

• Stop complaining and start smiling

You are obviously just very upset that we lost to one of the worst teams - a team that came in with a 2-8 record - and also lost to a team that so far has not defeated anyone else. I can tell by the way you are complaining because, unfortunately, many fans rant like that after pathetic losses. Stop assuming a bad performance against the Raiders makes us "horrible." All teams lose games they should win. That is why people repeat, "Any given Sunday, anything can happen," every week - because there are upsets every week in the NFL. Only the 1960 Cowboys (0-13-1) and 1976 Buccaneers (0-14) can claim to be the worst team ever. Denver is 6-5 and has been leading its division most of 2008 (since defeating San Diego in Week 2). The only thing that is "horrible" now is the fact we lost to an otherwise winless team and a team that fired its coach after five games. The blowout loss was at New England and injuries caused it to be that bad. We blew out the Raiders at Oakland. We always lose at KC no matter how bad the Chiefs are just because the game is at KC. Miami is not a pushover this season like it was last year. Jacksonville is also a decent team. We did win at Cleveland. You will know we are the worst team ever if we lose all 16 games before anyone else does and that obviously will not happen now. Where is your faith in your favorite team? Where have you been hiding lately? You are crazy if you really believe the 2008 Broncos are the worst team ever.

Comment

• Maybe we should call 1800-PARCELLS
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kutulu810 View Post
                            One word describes us right now: HORRIBLE. Offense, defense and special are atrocious, the worst I have seen in years. Offensively, our receivers have butter fingers and cant catch a ball, QB and RB fumble a hand off on their five and kills a potential TD. Jay Cutler sometimes looks lost, errant throws and throwing into coverage to start. Defensively, Dre Bly has to be the worst cornerback in history. He cant cover anyone, and Shanahan coveted this guy? He should be put on notice, like the rest of our defense does. We are now a joke and teams now look past us as patsies instead of fearing us like they once did. This teams needs to get itself together or its gonna be another year of letdown.
                            I'm disappointed in the way we played last week, but were still in it man. It could be alot worse we could have the lions record. Do you know how many lion fans would love to be in our position right now? Go Broncos!!!!!
                            WIN, LOSE OR TIE, I WILL BE A BRONCO FAN TIL THE DAY I DIE.

Comment

Working...
                            X