Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire Shanahan / Another Poorly Coached Game by Mike Shannahan (Merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Shanahan / Another Poorly Coached Game by Mike Shannahan (Merged)

OMG lets run go routes the whole 1st half b.c the run game wasnt working.. God bowlen i hate you and shanny. Fire his ARSE! Terrible coaching. They were looking for the big play all game. ALL DANG GAME. poorly coached game poorly.
    -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

I do agree.

You have a RB that's getting 4+ yards per carry, and pounding everytime.

Try getting the boot, and play action involved.

Instead, you abandon the run game after not even being down 2 possessions, and you run open backfield sets the majority of the time.

Terrible terrible coaching today.

Comment

Originally posted by Champ>NFL View Post
      OMG lets run go routes the whole 1st half b.c the run game wasnt working.. God bowlen i hate you and shanny. Fire his ARSE! Terrible coaching. They were looking for the big play all game. ALL DANG GAME. poorly coached game poorly.
      Terrible coaching?

Terrible POST.

For the last time, a fumble inside the 5, 2 missed FGs, and a PR TD are NOT coachable plays.

Watch the game.
      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

We need a real GM. There is no talent on defense.

Comment

Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
          Terrible coaching?

Terrible POST.

For the last time, a fumble inside the 5, 2 missed FGs, and a PR TD are NOT coachable plays.

Watch the game.
          Abandoning your gameplan i8n the second quarter, and not even being down a TD is bad coaching.

If Denver's gameplan was to open it up and win one on one battles all games, they should have changed after the first 5 failed attempts.

Comment

The 2 missed FG's and the fact that we didn't go for another couple of plays before the half hurt us bad. Very poorly played game.

Comment

I'm glad that Mike Shanahan or whoever was calling the damn plays decided that they wanted to go play the throwing game "500" in the second quarter....

Comment

You know, I've never really been on the "fire Shanahan" bandwagon. However, this year I've climbed aboard. Sure, there are injuries to key players, but the play calling is terrible. Where's the much touted Broncos running game? And the defense? Do we even need to go there? I'm almost beyond words!

:salute!:

Comment

Terrible coaching?

Terrible POST.

Watch the game.
                  Im watching the game. Do you know why we had to kick the 1st long FG? B.c they got to cute pound the rock it was working. They had a pr for a td b.c they ran 2 stragight Go routes and a dang QB draw. ***! Terrible play calling . They are coachable plays everyone knopws who higgins is. If your going to get points b4 half you run clock while trying to do it.
                  -Bronco in UT

While I both agree and disagree with many posts in this thread I have to lean towards champ on this one. Jay really needs to learn how to manage the game better, and also to learn that you don't have to go for the big play EVERY time on every drive. There is something to be said to check the ball down and live to fight another day. -Great Post Cut the Excuses out please. sigh...

Helll of a post

Comment

My complaint would be that drive before the half... After the penalty... we had ball on OAK's 35 with about 35 seconds... We run a QB sneak then run the clock out... play for a long FG (even after Prater already missed one).

Makes no sense to me.

Comment

Terrible coaching?

Terrible POST.

Watch the game.
                      You mean coach didnt call a fumble at the 5? or to miss two fgs or to let johnny lee run wild? wasnt calledeither? Dont repond to these idiot shanny bashers they have no idea about execution.
                      It's not just football, its Broncos Football, there IS a difference!

God, why didn't I call Mr. Bowlen back?http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/h...kbl/jayjay.jpg

Comment

Piss poor coaching

Run the ball early! And then pass, and run out of the i formation to set up the pass! We choked!

Comment

Originally posted by Momentum View Post
                          We need a real GM. There is no talent on defense.
                          Seriously, we do need a real GM. I heard from a commentator one time that the Broncos are the least paid team or so far under salary cap. What that tells me is that Shanny doesn't want to pay the big bucks for top players and would raither pay niclkes and dimes for has bens....

Comment

Psychological Torture

The Broncos have broken my heart more than given me joy and today is another example of a psychological breakdown of some kind. I think it must be from Shanahan, but there's something they can't always overcome and it freakin KILLS me that the Raiders suck and can still beat us at HOME no less...

Comment

Originally posted by MacMan87 View Post
                              Seriously, we do need a real GM. I heard from a commentator one time that the Broncos are the least paid team or so far under salary cap. What that tells me is that Shanny doesn't want to pay the big bucks for top players and would raither pay niclkes and dimes for has bens....
                              Denver is the least paid team of current players.

Denver pays nearly 20% of their team salary to players no longer on the team.

Yes, Denver needs a real GM.

Comment

Working...
                              X