Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favre versus Dre Bly

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Favre versus Dre Bly

    I have some horror memories from the past of this match up. I think Favre is going to test Bly early and often. The best hope is a shoot out.

  • #2
    This is going to be a loss for us almost for sure.... Hate to say it but until Manuel and Dre Bly are selling hot dogs in the stands and the regular vendors have taken their place (because i am convinced they could play better) we will continue to look pathetic

    Comment


    • #3
      when is champ coming back? I hate to say it but we might lose unless Bly and Manuel can step it up a notch. I hope we can pull it off because our remaining schedule is more difficult than Sand Diego's.

      Comment


      • #4
        Don't want to jinx it

        Don't want to jinx it but i am pretty sure we have made the playoffs, we are 2 games up with 5 weeks left and our schedule is alot easier than San Diegos

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Schroeco View Post
          Don't want to jinx it but i am pretty sure we have made the playoffs, we are 2 games up with 5 weeks left and our schedule is alot easier than San Diegos
          We're not even close to the playoffs... we still have to play San Diego in San Diego and unless they fall apart and lose to BOTH Oakland and KC, they beat us in the TIEBREAKER. What that means is if we go into San Diego 1 game up and lose we can end the season in a tie and they go to the playoffs not us.

          We're not even close to the playoffs.

          We needed to be three games up and we blew it.
          Last edited by UberBroncoMan; 11-23-2008, 11:30 PM.


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
            We're not even close to the playoffs... we still have to play San Diego in San Diego and unless they fall apart and lose to BOTH Oakland and KC, they beat us in the TIEBREAKER. What that means is if we go into San Diego 1 game up and lose we can end the season in a tie and they go to the playoffs not us.

            We're not even close to the playoffs.

            We needed to be three games up and we blew it.
            Alas you are right we did, But i am still feeling confident, I don't think we will lose out

            Comment


            • #7
              Playoffs

              Uber Brionco Man thank god someone else knows that losing yesterday was a huge lose. Some of our fans are so BLINDED! that they think this lose was ok and the one to KC to, I just don't understand them. They must not watch or understand football.

              Comment


              • #8
                Farve vs. Bly

                It will be ugly, Coles and the other guy 89 will run right pass Bly, and the run after the catch will be big to. Farve will run the ball first, get us up to the line and play-action us DEEP! for big gains. Over and over again, until the "D" throws in the towel like yesterdays game!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Favre owned Bly and Bailey, plus the Jets are playing extremely well right now.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DavisMVP View Post
                    It will be ugly, Coles and the other guy 89 will run right pass Bly, and the run after the catch will be big to. Farve will run the ball first, get us up to the line and play-action us DEEP! for big gains. Over and over again, until the "D" throws in the towel like yesterdays game!
                    If I were placing a bet, I would bet on it going down just like you say.
                    Also props to what you say about yesterdays game, thats exactly how it happened.
                    Since 1974!!!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Should Be A Wake Up Call...

                      How sad it is that the RaiDUHS beat us. It's inexcusable, if you run the score up and beat down a division rival at home they will return that favor. The RaiDUHS season is over, but they can win the victory of crushing division rivals dreams of the post-season. I thought Shanahan hated the RaiDUHS ?

                      Chargers....schedule
                      Atlanta
                      Oakland
                      @ KC
                      @ Tampa Bay
                      Denver

                      Broncos....schedule
                      @ NY Jets
                      KC
                      @ Carolina
                      Buffalo
                      @ San DiegHO

                      Are you sure Shanny has been here 14 years and not 14 months for the kind of team he keeps putting out there ? Wake up Broncos wake up !

                      Favre throwing INT's and announcers still love him. We have a third world secondary, I hope our LB's can sack Favre or force him to throw INT's or we are done. Our defensive line is too small the experiment has failed and we need some monsters up front to help our overworked and overrun LB's dictate play again. We also need REAL CB's and S' the one swe have right now are a JOKE!
                      Last edited by orangeblue72; 11-24-2008, 06:44 AM. Reason: Addition
                      Denver's airport is DIA...Our defense is M. I. A.

                      http://media.scout.com/Media/NFL/157...ilsonsmall.JPG

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This is tough loss..

                        I can understand KC loss.

                        But, losing against OAK in DEN is pathetic.

                        SD has easy schedule and they will win AFC West

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This is not a playoff caliber team. Even if we make it, will be by default just like Deion Sanders said (and I hate to agree with the bastard). At least the rookies are getting plenty of experience. We have a lot of work to do next year to fix this defense and ressurect our running game.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                            This is not a playoff caliber team. We have a lot of work
                            I agree for the most part.
                            However, the Broncos are capable of playing better than that. So I wont say they still cant get things done if they apply themselves.
                            Since 1974!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              THanks to the pathetic embarrassing loss to the sorryass raiders, the lame deadskins and annoying crows get to be on SNF. I'm pissed!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X