No announcement yet.

Favre versus Dre Bly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to post this very thread. Favre has been picking on Bly for years, going back to when they were both NFC North. Favre knows exactly how to beat him.

I'm afraid our playoff chances are slipping away...
    sigpic

TZ

Comment

Originally posted by #28 View Post
      I was going to post this very thread. Favre has been picking on Bly for years, going back to when they were both NFC North. Favre knows exactly how to beat him.

There are very few QBs who don't do a good job of picking on Bly Honestly, I think Favre will also pick on Champ.
      Last edited by rush_limbaughII; 11-24-2008, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by #28 View Post

If we lose this week dont frey. We will still have an excellent chance of winning the West. Plus we can learn what worked against them and what didn't and use that if we meet them in the playoffs.

To get to the meaning of this thread about Farve vs. Bly. Farve is obviously good at what he does. So, some help from a pass rush and from Safety would be necasary, So if Farve beats us up spread the blame and look forward to learning from the game and applying what we learned in the playoffs cause at this point that is all that matters.
        I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

Does anyone know who has the most INT's against Mr.Brett...

I'll give one clue ...

Check the stats...
          sigpic Adopted By:

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler=Elway View Post
            Does anyone know who has the most INT's against Mr.Brett...

I'll give one clue ...

Check the stats...
            Got to be some one not named Dre Bly

Comment

Working...
            X