If U want a QB who can win, draft one with winning ways in college

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If U want a QB who can win, draft one with winning ways in college

Cutler was a loser in college and is a loser now. He will never and I look forward to seeing my prediction come true. This team has turned me against them. I'm now a jets fan #1 and a Broncos fan #2. I will continue to blog about various aspects of the game. But I cannot see Cutler ever being a winner. And quite possibly it may be Shanahans fault. Because that man cannot inspire a flower to bloom in the middle of spring. It is sort of nice to see the donkeys get smeared by losers. I imagine I am not alone. And what they are going through now is the beginning of a nice long downward slide. I am not alone from what I have read and imagine that many other fans are having to find other teams to follow that know how to win.

Yeah.. there's never been a winning QB out of college that has failed in the NFL

BTW....bottom feeding bandwagon fan...... do us a favor and jump ship completely. We, seriously, don't want this "I'm a jets fan now" type of fans. Follow the winning team, buy your multible jerseys and always cheer for a team that is doing well.

I find that to be pathetic.... and a loser's attitude in itself. If you can't take the losses along with the wins (and the fact taht you call the JETS a team that "knows how to win" is LAUGHABLE)... then you have absolutely no competitive spirit in you whatsoever. You, my friend, are the one with a loser's spirit. I'm glad you are leaving. :wave:
    Last edited by Ravage!!!; 11-25-2008, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
      Yeah.. there's never been a winning QB out of college that has failed in the NFL

BTW....bottom feeding bandwagon fan...... do us a favor and jump ship completely. We, seriously, don't want this "I'm a jets fan now" type of fans. Follow the winning team, buy your multible jerseys and always cheer for a team that is doing well.
      hehe,

We should have never drafted Elway! How many Pac-10 titles did that guy win in college anyway?
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
        hehe,

We should have never drafted Elway! How many Pac-10 titles did that guy win in college anyway?
        It must have been him losing his bowl game, or him coming second in the Heisman race that made us take the 'chance' in trading with Indy.

Must have been ALLLL those wins that Brady had in college that has made him so great in the NFL. Perhaps the Bengals keep making the mistake of drafting 'winning college QBs' that has kept their team at the TOP of the NFL for so long. Same with the Lions. I bet the Titans are wondering what happend to THEIR "winning" QB. I bet the Cardinals are wondering the same thing with their "college winning" QB.

Hmmmmm.. I think the best thing to do is NOT draft a college winning QB
        Last edited by Ravage!!!; 11-25-2008, 08:37 AM.

Comment

And I bet your Cutler jersey is sitting right next to your Gannon, Faulk, and Manning jerseys.....?
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

hehe,

pst... keep this quiet and between you and I.... we didn't draft Elway....

Comment

and let me guess you were a jets fan last year

ill give you the few bucks to hop on board with the jets... that one way ticket will be a great investment shipping you away from the broncos...

you fail cuz your not even a fan of the broncos
              sigpic

sig by B4B6..

Comment

So what your saying is we should have drafted Leinhart or Young

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                  pst... keep this quiet and between you and I.... we didn't draft Elway....
                  I know, I forgot!
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I know, I forgot!
                    Don't worry... we'll never speak of this again.

Comment

Originally posted by Odomsfan View Post
                      Cutler was a loser in college and is a loser now. He will never and I look forward to seeing my prediction come true. This team has turned me against them. I'm now a jets fan #1 and a Broncos fan #2. I will continue to blog about various aspects of the game. But I cannot see Cutler ever being a winner. And quite possibly it may be Shanahans fault. Because that man cannot inspire a flower to bloom in the middle of spring. It is sort of nice to see the donkeys get smeared by losers. I imagine I am not alone. And what they are going through now is the beginning of a nice long downward slide. I am not alone from what I have read and imagine that many other fans are having to find other teams to follow that know how to win.
                      Odomsfan I thought the problems with the broncos stemmed from our trainers.

I will agree partly with you that Shanahan and Cutler might not be a good match. This is why Cutler need to take hold of Bates this off season even more and work the kinks out.

Yes Cutler is still young, but Jake did not start to win games until he matured as a QB in Denver. I do think a running game would help matters out more then caliing the team "donkeys" and switching favorite teams.

The broncos are a very young team with ZERO defense. Its actually quite impressive at times what Cutler can do to keep his team in games. Dont throw this kid under the bus when he IS the best thing to walk into denver since Elway left.

Comment

Mr. Odomsfan, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, in-coherent post were you close to anything that could be considered close to a rational thought. Everyone on this message board is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no cp's, and may God have mercy on your soul.
                        Geaux Tigers

Comment

its no wonder General Discussion quality has gone down posters like you show exactly what a badwagon fan is all about. not only do you not have a clue about football, but you have no sense of anything other than to post mindless dribble.....which never has any substance of discussion or depth. its clear to me that the General discussion forum will never become a winning and succesful forum as long as posters like you and others like you continue to post mindless dribble in which you not only didnt think before posting but figured it was a good topic to get a rise out of someone. this is a clear sign of someone who isnt a football fan.......but is someone with no life.

we all are irritated at times with cutler and hate when he messes up but we are also objective enough to realize the quality of talent he has to offer this franchise after only 2 years as a starter.......

Comment

Originally posted by LASERLIPS View Post
                            Mr. Odomsfan, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, in-coherent post were you close to anything that could be considered close to a rational thought. Everyone on this message board is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no cp's, and may God have mercy on your soul.
                            heh... I use that quote all the time.....

Comment

What a moron. Know who won in college? Todd Blackledge. He was amazing in the pros. Tee Martin won a National Title with Tennessee; the year before, Peyton couldn't even beat Florida. Bet Indy is kicking itself for not drafting Tee Martin. Ryan Leaf was a great winner at Wazzu. So was Drew Bledsoe. Maybe we can get one of them!

For you, Odomsfan:

In Manning I trust.

Comment

Working...
                              X