• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

matt leinart would love if you were the head coach for arizona

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
      hehe,

We should have never drafted Elway! How many Pac-10 titles did that guy win in college anyway?
      Elway couldn't get his college team to a bowl to play Vanderbilt. Thanks to the California Band.
      As the great divide in America continues we are causing harm to our future generations by avoiding what needs to be done.

More people recognize Britney Spears than Dick Cheney.

Comment

Originally posted by vandyman53 View Post
        Elway couldn't get his college team to a bowl to play Vanderbilt. Thanks to the California Band.
        Kinda shoots a ginormous hole in the OP's brilliant theory, doesn't it? .......

Comment

We should draft the Quarter Pounders brother...Quarter Pounder w/cheese from Hamburger U...He's a real playmaker...and is willing to take a pay cut to help his team sign more talent...like when he took that $.99 price cut to sign Arch Deluxe from the practice squad...He could also play on defense like spencer...he's not great at getting in the lanes..but at DT he will clog arteries non stop....He runs the dash from Grill to the counter in a 2.7...and has made passes to diners from Texas all the way to Japan....
          "Badger my a$$ it's probably Milhouse...."

Comment

Originally posted by Odomsfan View Post
            Cutler was a loser in college and is a loser now. He will never and I look forward to seeing my prediction come true. This team has turned me against them. I'm now a jets fan #1 and a Broncos fan #2. I will continue to blog about various aspects of the game. But I cannot see Cutler ever being a winner. And quite possibly it may be Shanahans fault. Because that man cannot inspire a flower to bloom in the middle of spring. It is sort of nice to see the donkeys get smeared by losers. I imagine I am not alone. And what they are going through now is the beginning of a nice long downward slide. I am not alone from what I have read and imagine that many other fans are having to find other teams to follow that know how to win.
            yea we shouldve drafted alex smith he was a winning qb Jay cutler will be a winning qb and he will win a super bowl if not multiple super bowls as a Bronco and you can quote me on that

Comment

Originally posted by Odomsfan View Post
              Cutler was a loser in college and is a loser now. He will never and I look forward to seeing my prediction come true. This team has turned me against them. I'm now a jets fan #1 and a Broncos fan #2. I will continue to blog about various aspects of the game. But I cannot see Cutler ever being a winner. And quite possibly it may be Shanahans fault. Because that man cannot inspire a flower to bloom in the middle of spring. It is sort of nice to see the donkeys get smeared by losers. I imagine I am not alone. And what they are going through now is the beginning of a nice long downward slide. I am not alone from what I have read and imagine that many other fans are having to find other teams to follow that know how to win.
              WHAT IS IT WITH THE DENVER BRONCOS AND DRAFTING FIRST ROUND QB'S WHO HAVE A LOSING RECORD IN COLLEGE??????????????

First we traded up to get Elway, we all remember what a big mistake that was. And then we go after Cutler. Elway proved that if you lose in college you lose in the pros. He was the biggest bust this team ever drafted
              sigpic

Comment

Let's shoot for the division II QB with the highest winning %. Then we can have another Rod Smith type story about a guy from the little college.

loldoesthatsoundlikeagoodplanHEYspacebarzplease

Comment

Originally posted by karnage View Post
                  We should draft the Quarter Pounders brother...Quarter Pounder w/cheese from Hamburger U...He's a real playmaker...and is willing to take a pay cut to help his team sign more talent...like when he took that $.99 price cut to sign Arch Deluxe from the practice squad...He could also play on defense like spencer...he's not great at getting in the lanes..but at DT he will clog arteries non stop....He runs the dash from Grill to the counter in a 2.7...and has made passes to diners from Texas all the way to Japan....

this is the most true thing in this thread...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                    The problem is Shanahan. He needs to realize that he is going to have to do to Cutler what he did to Plummer in 2005. He's going to have to insist that Cutler take only what the defense gives him and get him to manage the game instead of trying to be a play maker. He's also going to have to recommit to the running game. Did anybody else notice that Hillis' average per carry was enough that if he had been given the ball 25 times he would have gained over 100 yards if the average had held up? The game was close in the first half. There's no excuse for not committing to the run against one of the worst run defenses in the league.

Other then the OP being as smart as a box of rocks, this is probably the 2nd most stupidest thing I saw in this thread.

Take away the Play making abilities that Cutler has off the field because he's still learning.

Gee I wonder how the Packers, Broncos, and 49ers were to fare if thier QB's didnt go out and try to make plays for them. OH yeah thats right, they all did. Montana 1:49 second drill for a TD, then Youngs 20 yard hard scramble to win the NFCCG. Farves desperate throws in most of the playoff games he's been in that gave his team a 'chance' to win. Elways 2 min drive, the helecopter run, ect... Stuff that makes lore out of these guys. Take away and give them the "gotta take what the defense gives you" and these guys would be just footnotes in their franchises Histories. Even Eli's hudini act will go down in Giants Lore as well many otheres.

I mean im all for teaching Cutler how to read the defense and let him learn how to take what the defense gives you. Yet how can you do that when theres no freakin RB that can shread 10 yards. I know Hillis is a FB but he lacks any true breakout speed. As well there is no defense to fall back on because you have to constantly make plays to stay on the field because the defense cannot force Turnovers nor force enough 3 and outs. At this point the Broncos cannot afford to win games via 24 to 20 or 17 to 13. They dont have the Run game or the D to do it, and this just adds more pressure to a QB who's maturing. Also on a side note if Cutler were to take what the defense would to give him our record would probably be 3-8 instead of 6-5 because no team can win with only 15- 20 mins of offensive time while the other team's offense dominates the clock by 35+ minutes.

Theres a difference Cutler is relitivly young by QB standards and most of his bad habbits can be curbed or elimiated.

Jake on the other hand was set in his int happy ways and his ability to screw the pootch every so often.

Ok now back to your regularly schedualed bashing of the OP.
                    Last edited by BroncoKazuki; 11-25-2008, 11:42 PM.
                    McDaniles Career as a failure of a Head Coach is being fulfilled. Termination of McFailure has happen.

Rejoice Bronco Fans we have taken our team back, but at a heavy cost.

Comment

The Brongos are only going as far as Jay Cutler takes them. We don't have a running game and we shore don't have a defense. We do have a passing game and that is all on Cutler's shoulders.
                      sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Working...
                      X