Jay on loss "I'm OK with it"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoltNut View Post
    Thanks for posting the link to the video. It turns out, to me at least, that this is much ado about nothing. Possibly, as I said earlier, Jay might have liked to choose his words a little differently, but I didn't hear anything that says he's a quitter. Far from it. He's a competitor and isn't taking this loss in stride. He's just looking forward instead of back. Just like he should be.
    you know... ITs sad when a Chargers fan has to be the one posting the most logical comments in the thread regarding OUR favorite team.

I just watched the video, and the entire time I thought people were talking about POST game comments... RIGHT after the game. People want him to continue to be ANGRY every time he talks??? What do these people want? As you said, he (and the team) MUST take the loss, let it go, and move on... taking it in stride. He said "WE are ok with it" btw.

I'm just stunned that so many people have such a RIDICULOUS reaction to this comment. Its absolutely absurd.

Thank you Boltnut, for showing some calm and much needed logic to the thread. :salute!:

Comment

• Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to decline your request to wipe your ass. I just asked your mom, she told me that you never really mastered that life skill. She did say mine was the cleanest she ever saw though !!
      just as i thought all mouth hide behind your coumputer screen goof

Comment

• Originally posted by japfaff View Post
        I did..... His attitude was right at " I dont care if we lose". The team just choked and were blown out at home, to thier biggest rival, when they could have nearly put the division away. He should be pissed... Pissed because he played like ****, pissed cause his coach was out coached and have no adjustments.. Pissed that he took a team that won 67% of thier ball games and overnight turned them into a team that wins 40%...... He wants to wear the captians "C" then he needs to step up and care about wins and losses.... Cause I that game just cost us the division... Denver will be lucky if they can pull out 2 games the rest of the way....
        No, you assume that he's not pissed because YOU are pissed when he's not bit ching and complaining on camera. You dont know that he's not pissed. It's also a day later so cooler heads have prevailed.

Why should he dwell on it when he's getting ready to face one of the best AFC teams in 5 days and needs to gameplan for it?

You certainly have little to no faith in our football team, to get so worked up over his comments when clearly you are misinterpreting them and using something thats just not there to support your argument.

Not saying you cant complain about things, but to blow this all out of proportion is just ridiculous. At least try and comprehend that Jay isnt just sitting there saying, "Oh well, I dont care" because you obviously saw what the OP posted and didnt listen to one damn word of what Jay said.

And for the record, he never once, stated "I dont care if we/I lose"

Quit making such a big deal out of something so trivial.
        Last edited by Chidoze; 11-26-2008, 03:50 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by japfaff View Post
          I did..... His attitude was right at " I dont care if we lose". The team just choked and were blown out at home, to thier biggest rival, when they could have nearly put the division away. He should be pissed... Pissed because he played like ****, pissed cause his coach was out coached and have no adjustments.. Pissed that he took a team that won 67% of thier ball games and overnight turned them into a team that wins 40%...... He wants to wear the captians "C" then he needs to step up and care about wins and losses.... Cause I that game just cost us the division... Denver will be lucky if they can pull out 2 games the rest of the way....

oh you have GOT to be kidding me. We see Jay all the time get so frustrated when they are losing games and not making plays. He gets angry with himself and his teammates. He takes responsibility for not leading his team. HE did NOT make this team turn into a losing team. I can't even believe you would blame it all on him. That's just ridiculous. Obviously his teammates believe he is a leader because they vote for their captains. What we don't see is him in the locker room, or hear him talking to his teammates. I guarantee he cares about winning, he just doesn't show it off to the whole world. People keep talking about how he needs to stop worrying about the media and play his game to win. Well guess what, he doesn't give a s**t about the media and that's exactly why he says the things that he does. They've got more games in the future to worry about. He moved on from the loss, maybe everyone else should too.

Me with Jay Cutler.

Me with Marlon McCree and my brother.

5-1 at Broncos games (5-0 at home).

Comment

• Originally posted by six View Post
            oh you have GOT to be kidding me. We see Jay all the time get so frustrated when they are losing games and not making plays. He gets angry with himself and his teammates. He takes responsibility for not leading his team. HE did NOT make this team turn into a losing team. I can't even believe you would blame it all on him. That's just ridiculous. Obviously his teammates believe he is a leader because they vote for their captains. What we don't see is him in the locker room, or hear him talking to his teammates. I guarantee he cares about winning, he just doesn't show it off to the whole world. People keep talking about how he needs to stop worrying about the media and play his game to win. Well guess what, he doesn't give a s**t about the media and that's exactly why he says the things that he does. They've got more games in the future to worry about. He moved on from the loss, maybe everyone else should too.
            Haha. Japfaff or whatever is Anti-Cutler....check out some of his other posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by champ24girl View Post
              I was at Jay Cutler Live! last night at Old Chicago and Jay's response about the Raiders loss when asked by Vic Lombardi was that he was "OK with it" because the Chargers also lost. Too bad one of the fans in the audience didn't shout out "um, we're NOT OK with losing to the Raiders at home Jay!!" Don't know about you but that kind of Vandy "who cares" attitude from Jay is starting to wear a little thin.
              your right about that i dont care attitude. i see that cutler is very unprofessional when it comes to the media. his eyes wander, he dosent speak clearly, and most important does not man up to his mistakes. It seems like he gives up to easily at times, but i think with more expeirience he will get better. I big thing that kills jay and the broncos is not having consistant wins. Cutler can get the job done when he wantsto like the browns game, but in the raider game it looked like he lost some confidence in my opinion, which lead him to make dumb mistakes.

Comment

Working...
              X