Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Team Lacks Vocal Leaders

Who are the leaders on this team?
    Ofcourse champ wears the C as well as Jay Cutler. But are they really leaders?
    Champ commands respect with his play on the field but he is not someone who will get in your face. Jay seems more emotional than anything else. Now I'm not saying that all leaders have to get in your face but it seems like that is the type of leader that we lack. An Al Wilson type who would bring it to you.

I cannot identify one player who has assumed that responsibility or is capable. Woodyard maybe but he's an undrafted rookie tryingto make a name for himself.
    Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Matt Prater?

Comment

I've alluded to this in a couple of responses, we have no emotional leaders! John Lynch was our defensive cheerleader and since Jake left the offense is like lost sheep. To say that we lack motivation is an understatement. I was at the Raider game and they flat quit, Al or john would have been all over some of those younger guys and some of the older ones as well. I think Jay might be autistic (no offense to the autistic) I'm not a fire Shanahan type but I think we need a general manager that will stand up to him and make the final call on personell and possibly assistant coaches. Parcells type if you will.
      [sigpic

Comment

Yeah I love Champ and he does talk but he really does needa start doing it alot more...and D.J. also needs to start!

But in the end these guys needa be able to find the will to not quit in themselves i'm sorry but you're getting paid to play the greatest game on Earth you better give it everything you have...

Comment

True

you no after a lost I see some of the dumbest post on here but this one I really agree with the team really has no vocal leaders

Comment

I think Jay does a good job of getting after guys. I saw him yell at Ryan Clady when he missed a block, and on the way into the locker room he grabbed matt prater and tried to get him to forget about his missed FG's. I don't think we have anyone on defense though

Comment

We need some nasty vocal leaders like ROMO, heck even Keith Burns.

Comment

Man wouldn't it be nice to have Ray Lewis or a Ray Lewis type of player on our D

Comment

I am not trying to be negative Nancy here but.........

Is their anyone on the team that hasn't been mistake free? I mean if someone was going to be that person it would have to be someone who can't call the kettle black. Like mentioned before i don't se champ doing this type of approach so really only one who comes to mind is DJ Williams but that is just my Opinion.

Comment

The one guy who I think has the personality to be that vocal leader is Ebenezer Ekuban. After that Raider game he spoke up. IT was subtle but in a nutshell he said that guys need to come in prepared and that they weren't prepared. The thing about him is that he's not been here long and is a spot duty player.

DJ should step up but just liek Champ it's just not in his personality.
                    Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

God willing, someone on our team suprises the hell out of us this weekend. We're due I think. If one player puts out a 110% it can be contagious. The motivation seems to be there at the beginning of the game but after a fumble or missed field goal (or two) the team gives up and no one keeps them going through the rough stretch. Coaches are part of this btw. go Broncos, the off season is forever for crying out loud. Do it NOW.
                      [sigpic

Comment

alls they needz is som vocal coachn'

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X