X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Pinnock now OFFICIALLY signed

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denver...lback-pinnock/

So my question is....

does anyone know if we had the open roster spot or did we have to waive someone?

We waived Roderick Rodgers.

Comment

They waived Roderick Rogers yesterday.

To add: I figured he would end up back on the Practice Squad. But, it appears not. The Broncos have added Jayson Foster, an undrafted rookie WR from Georgia Southern. They had an opening on the PS, so no one was let go.
      Last edited by neutessa; 11-26-2008, 09:56 AM.

Comment

When they said waived they really ment :wave: "and dont come back"

Comment

Pinnock got beat out by an undrafted free agent in San Diego, he's a decent pound for short yardage guy but a piss poor blocker and he's always injured.

Comment

Originally posted by SDERA View Post
            Pinnock got beat out by an undrafted free agent in San Diego, he's a decent pound for short yardage guy but a piss poor blocker and he's always injured.
            It's not as bad as you make it sound:

1. It's common for Fullbacks in general to not be drafted
            2. Part of the reason he lost his job was because he was recovering from the microfracture surgery
            3. Also he very well could be a much better blocker in our scheme. Imagine what Cecil Sapp would have looked like blocking for a power running team. Yet he was a starting Fullback for the Broncos.

What past injuries has he had by the way? I didn't know he was injury prone before this latest surgery?

Comment

Maybe we can put him at safety.
              Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

Some of the people over at chuggers.com say that they think he is a pretty decent player and that might bite them in the butt come that last game of the year
                Don't Panic!

Comment

Working...
                X