Do you really Think???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
    what the hell does he need penicillin for????
    I mean insulin, hahahahahahaha, He's diabetic
    KENTUCKY WILDCATS/DENVER BRONCOS

Comment

Originally posted by IhateURface View Post
      He's diabetic
      yeah... i know... so, why does he need penicillin again?
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

What a n00b.
        I wonder if he meant insulin?

Comment

Care to explain?
          Why would you want to be 9-2 when you could be 6-5?
          Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
            What a n00b.
            I wonder if he meant insulin?

hahahaha. you really think so!??? i think someone had his conditions or allergies mixed up...

or somethin'

Originally posted by RunYouOver View Post
            Why would you want to be 9-2 when you could be 6-5?
            well imagine all the hard work you'd have to do in order to be 9-2. screw that noise.
            sigpic

Comment

hahahaha. you really think so!??? i think someone had his conditions or allergies mixed up...

or somethin'

well imagine all the hard work you'd have to do in order to be 9-2. screw that noise.
              WOW!!!!!!

Comment

WOW!!!!!!
                exactly...

kudos for picking something that rhymes with it though.
                sigpic

Comment

exactly...

kudos for picking something that rhymes with it though.
                  Yeah, I wouldn't know what it's like to NEVER make a mistake.....please enlighten us

Comment

UUUMMMMM, I'd rather have a 9-2 record and be expected to win
                    ummm, everytime we have a good game and we're expected to dominate the next game, we lose. I think being the underdog and counted out makes up play harder and better. I think we know how good we can be and when we get a huge win, we get cocky.

win, win win, then we lose to KC when we look unstoppable. Then we beat a very tough tampa team and follow it up by a loss to a struggling jacksonville team. Maybe the jags game was a fluke, lets prove it against the pats and then bam! We get destroyed. We lost bad, but no way we lose to miami, and look what happened. Then we rebound and beat the browns and ATL all at their home. We think we're "back" and then get our butts handed to us by the raiders who we already destroyed. Now we're expected by most to lose against the jets, I hope that gives us the determination to play our butts off.

Broncos win.

Comment

Yeah, I wouldn't know what it's like to NEVER make a mistake.....please enlighten us
                      lol calm down man... jeez.

at least you know how to use your edit button. there are some who haven't figured it out yet.

i was just givin' you crap.

but... seriously, it all depends on which Denver team shows up Sunday. I think they've got this knack for stepping up against some teams, and then totally not showing up against teams they should be killing. so who knows.

but don't get down on 'em yet. keep the enthusiasm up for now. the Jets are a tough team for once in their history, and we're struggling. however, we NEED this win because we've been shooting ourselves in the foot. the Jets can handle a loss this time...

also depends on which Cutler decides to show up... the pouting immature one, or the gunslinging team leader.
                      sigpic

Comment

i agree with that RealBronco. Man we NEED this WIN!!:salute!:

Comment

i agree with that RealBronco. Man we NEED this WIN!!:salute!:
                          Winning out would be perfectly swell, really. but... i dunno. We've some tough games ahead. 10-6 is still a decent goal.... I don't think we can win out and go 11-5. I'd say our only easy game left is KC but we got man handled by them, and we've lost most of our "easy" games this season...

so i don't know... but down with the Jets Sunday man!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X