Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No other QB is playing hotter than Brees right now. He's Gotta be the guy

Comment

lmao it's amazing how people think that just cuz Cassel's had a couple great games he's all the sudden top tier hahahahaha WOW....

Matt Ryan (Youth) and WOW can only get even better...he's a GREAT QB maybe the next or better than Brady...

Comment

Originally posted by dwills#1fan27 View Post
        Other than Jay Cutler right now in the NFL who would it be?

I'd go with Cassel or Garrard
        Brees or Peyton Manning....

Cassel is just a product of the system IMO, and Garrard isn't having a great year :salute!:

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Tony Romo, hands down. He can make all the throws, is mobile, and Jessica Simpson is really easy on the eyes .

Seriously though, I think he fits our system as good as Cutler does.

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
            Cassel is just a product of the system IMO
            Seriously!! It's the Patriots. David Carr would do great in that scheme.

Comment

Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
              Tony Romo, hands down. He can make all the throws, is mobile, and Jessica Simpson is really easy on the eyes .

Seriously though, I think he fits our system as good as Cutler does.
              Brady and Peyton toooooo old. Brees or Romo for sure. Ryan could be good or a one year wounder. Arron Rogers same as Ryan.
              Hillis will be the best full back in the league by the end of the year!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cassel is over rated. I guarantee you when he starts someplace else next season he will disappear.

Also Brees seems to be the popular choice.
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos0707 View Post
                  Brady and Peyton toooooo old. Brees or Romo for sure. Ryan could be good or a one year wounder. Arron Rogers same as Ryan.
                  I think Ryan is the real deal.

He would look horrible if he never had Michael Turner. :2cents:

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                    Cassel is over rated. I guarantee you when he starts someplace else next season he will disappear.

Also Brees seems to be the popular choice.
                    I agree. Some stupid idiot NFL team is going to give him a huge contract this offseason....and he's going to disappear. Cassel is just a product of the system. Don't get me wrong, he's improving...but the stats he's racking up are b/c he has 2 SUPER Wide Receivers (Moss, Welker) and the system helps in the stats

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                      lmao it's amazing how people think that just cuz Cassel's had a couple great games he's all the sudden top tier hahahahaha WOW....

Matt Ryan (Youth) and WOW can only get even better...he's a GREAT QB maybe the next or better than Brady...
                      Seriously...havent we seen this movie before? Wasnt it called Billy Volek? Or was it called Matt Schuab....? I cant quite recall...

Comment

Originally posted by broncos0707 View Post
                        Manning - 32
                        Brady - 31
                        Brees - 29 - 30 in a little over a month
                        Romo - 28

Favre - 39

When are you too old to play in the NFL? You are saying Brees and Romo as if they are in their prime. Yet a QB who is a year or two older then them is out of his? Brady and Manning are two quarterbacks (Brady for sure) who if they stay healthy will last just as long if not longer than Favre. Both have been fairly protected from hard hits by their good offensive lines. Favre has gotten laid out, A LOT and he's still playing well.
                        sigpic
                        Hate Brandon Marshall and his drops? READ THIS!
                        Super Bowl XXXII Run Statistics
                        My Divisional Breakdown Thread

Our Offensive Line = Mile Wide

Comment

Joey Harrington! My backup will be Drew Hensen.

Comment

I would take Rivers that way all the Dolt fans can tell us how much he sucks

In all seriousness, I would take McNabb. He is this generations' John Elway. He has only had one decent WR in TO and the guy puts up numbers and wins. Not to mention he plays in a West Coast offense, is mobile, and is a baller. Championship

Comment

drew brezzy. best qb in the league right now.
                              to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

Comment

Favre. Other than mobility its about a wash between him and Cutler IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X