Jay Cutler 4 MVP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler 4 MVP

He's been playing MVP type ball! Should be considered!

Thoughts?
    Last edited by 203KillinSpree; 12-03-2008, 01:01 PM.
    sigpic
    "Made by White Dragon - 8/26/10"
    Great Job & thanks, WD!

"He had a better career than [Hall of Famer Gale] Sayers did, but he is not held in the same regard. Is that fair to Davis?"--Dan Patrick, ESPN

“A great shot is when you pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it.” --Phil Mickelson, 2010 Masters champion

This is a thread that should have been started by JC4MVP.

Comment

Yeah, i gotta tip my hat to him and his best friend, that got his back at LT. The young gun seems to be a fierce competitor and likes to sling it. The pass offense has been insane. We score so many points to win, Its been a long time since i've seen such a prolific pass game. Well done young man!
      I hate the Defenseless Receiver rule and the fines. Posted since '07. 2011 rule addition :nono: backhand a fool!

Comment

Haha, I think someone might see the title of this thread and think its a shoutout lol

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerRules6 View Post
          Haha, I think someone might see the title of this thread and think its a shoutout lol
          Yea, I've had a few shoutouts
          But Hes a contender maybe for the MVP but I doubt he will get it. Though hes basically carrying this team of injured players on his back

It be awesome if he got it but I dont see him winning it.
          But if he did... I can say I knew it all along.

Comment

He has to play consistently before he is considered for MVP.

Comment

Originally posted by mx_stiles13 View Post
              He has to play consistently before he is considered for MVP.
              He's been consistently inconsistant. Doesn't that count for something?

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
                no...that actually varies throughout the few years hes been here. in his rookie year he was consistent (2 TDs per game) last year he was somewhat consistent, and this year hes inconsistent. so technically speaking hes been inconsistantly consistantly inconsistant. and....i can't seem to be able to spell that word. dangit.
                disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Today JC played like an MVP. The problem is that he is just as capable of making a mistake or two against the Chefs and playing poorly after that. The kid has oodles of talent and he's only going to get better.

As for this years MVP, not sure anyone on the Broncos has earned that yet.

Bury the Chiefs and things are going to get exciting.

Comment

lol with 5 loses in the worst division in the league.....OK! you think you're getting out of the first round is a joke....you have no D....

Comment

Originally posted by Sundog View Post
                      Today JC played like an MVP. The problem is that he is just as capable of making a mistake or two against the Chefs and playing poorly after that. The kid has oodles of talent and he's only going to get better.

As for this years MVP, not sure anyone on the Broncos has earned that yet.

Bury the Chiefs and things are going to get exciting.
                      RYAN CLADY DESERVES EVERY ROOKIE AWARD AND THEN SOME!!!! DON"T FORGET THE O-LINE THEY ARE THE HEART OF THIS OFFENSE!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by BroncosRockdaRockies; 11-30-2008, 10:26 PM. Reason: replaced word "EARNED" for "DESERVED"

Comment

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
                        no...that actually varies throughout the few years hes been here. in his rookie year he was consistent (2 TDs per game) last year he was somewhat consistent, and this year hes inconsistent. so technically speaking hes been inconsistantly consistantly inconsistant. and....i can't seem to be able to spell that word. dangit.
                        His rookie year he only averaged about 1.8 TDs a game (he only had nine in five games). And it's interesting that you say he was more consistent last year when he was sick.
                        And about spelling consistent/inconsistent, I misspelled it in my post so... you're not alone. I couldn't spell it either.

But most importantly, he's already my MVP, why should I share him?

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
                          Hit the nail on the head=Get real NO MVP!!!!

Comment

I would love more then anyone for Jay Cutler win MVP hes my favorite player bar none. Put I don't think he will win it or deserves it just yet put look out next year!!!! :salute!:
                            sigpic

Comment

He should be looked at, but won't get it.

Guys that will be considered

Brett Favre
                              Kurt Warner
                              Kerry Collins
                              Peyton Manning

Comment

Working...
                              X