No announcement yet.

Jay Cutler 4 MVP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if he airs out the league these last four games then....iono he might darkhorse it....but thats a darkhorse so shhhhhhh lets be guiet about it...maybe he can sneak up on the league

Comment

Some games left to be played and outcomes to be determined.....

Jay could very well start to receive some attention..

Here is the thing...How do the Broncos finish the season do they limp into the playoffs are do they build some steam and finish with a respectable record....10-6,11-5. What will Jay stats be at the end of the year...For them to win the upcoming games and the Broncos to finish with a good record they/he will have to play some really good ball...

With that will come the stats....As much as I want the Broncos to get to the playoffs and win...

I also want this stat line to change just as bad....303 521 58.2 4089 27 5.2 20....

If all of they above happens no reason Cutler should not get some real recognition at being the NFL MVP...

Although the award will most likely go to Eli Manning,Kurt Warner

Here is Jay Cutler stats after the Jets game....

273 449 60.8 3,393 7.6 21 13

If any of ya dont mind doing some math...I would sure like to see how much he needs to go before he shatters the Broncos single season all time passing records in just his second full season as a starter...
      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by 203KillinSpree View Post
        He's been playing MVP type ball! Should be considered!
        JayCutler4MVP should be considered for a banning

sigpic

Comment

I mean he is playing great and carrying our offense with a lot of confidence!
          sigpic
          "Made by White Dragon - 8/26/10"
          Great Job & thanks, WD!

"He had a better career than [Hall of Famer Gale] Sayers did, but he is not held in the same regard. Is that fair to Davis?"--Dan Patrick, ESPN

“A great shot is when you pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it.” --Phil Mickelson, 2010 Masters champion

Comment

Did anybody else hear Rich Gannon say "oh what a crazy throw" when Cutler was scrambling and then hit Scheffler? It was hilarious! That is totally Cutler in a nutshell. He may not get MVP this year but if he can get play at that level for an entire season then he is a lock. :salute!:
            http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...uff/hillis.gif

Comment

It would definitely be cool to have Cutler win it, but i honestly think Kurt Warner will get it, and rightfully so. He has his team in very good position for a post season run and knows how to spread the ball around. It helps that his receiving corp is phenomenal but he is playing very good football.
              Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
              Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

Comment

If Jay continues to carry us he needs votes at the very least. Right now he is a close second behind Warner.
                sigpic
                "Made by White Dragon - 8/26/10"
                Great Job & thanks, WD!

"He had a better career than [Hall of Famer Gale] Sayers did, but he is not held in the same regard. Is that fair to Davis?"--Dan Patrick, ESPN

“A great shot is when you pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it.” --Phil Mickelson, 2010 Masters champion

Comment

My NFL MVP vote will be decided by fantasy football. I drafted Cutler to be my starting QB and drafted Warner in the 20th round to be my back up. Unfortunetly for the last 7 weeks I've been starting Warner. Until Cutler becomes my starter again I gotta go with Warner to be the NFL MVP.

On a side note I found this hilarious spoof of PTI I thought yall would enjoy
                  http://www.digitalfuntown.com/videos/90

Comment

Wish I had a vote. I'd say Eli Manning has been the MVP thus far.
                    My favorite Broncos blog: http://broncoblogs.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                    X