Fear The Field Goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear The Field Goal

Woooooo nelly, look out for those Broncos! I sure hope Jason Elam's foot can handle the pressure of being the only part of the team that scores points. Rumor has it that the Chiefs are going to keep their offense in KC the first week and just send over their kicker.

your a stupid fruitcake

Comment

Re: Fear The Field Goal

Originally posted by SlipperyPete
      Woooooo nelly, look out for those Broncos! I sure hope Jason Elam's foot can handle the pressure of being the only part of the team that scores points. Rumor has it that the Chiefs are going to keep their offense in KC the first week and just send over their kicker.
      We also got a TD, the offence is getting better everygame and our D almost had a shutout. Hasselbeck had something like 15 yards and their starting HB had only 25 or so. We don't need a high powered O with that D kicking so much ass.

Comment

Jason Elam to the probowl

If Jason Elam keeps kicking this way in the regular season and makes most of them I can gaureentee you that he will go to the probowl.

Comment

definitly going to be a fantasy choice for me. hah

Comment

Re: Jason Elam to the probowl

Originally posted by primechamp
            If Jason Elam keeps kicking this way in the regular season and makes most of them I can gaureentee you that he will go to the probowl.
            Jason has always been da man. I was very afraid when the talk of him leaving began after we got rid of Tom. Thank Goodness he stuck around. Another number that will end up in our ring of fame IMO.

Heres to you Mr. Elam!
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

there's even talk that he'll be the 2nd kicker ever to be in the Hall of Fame!

Comment

Q

^

And rightfully so!

sigpic

Comment

Well hopefully we can conert Jasons foot so instead of him kicking field goals we have him kicking more extra points for us.
                  The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                    Well hopefully we can conert Jasons foot so instead of him kicking field goals we have him kicking more extra points for us.
                    Yessiree! The ultimate plan!

sigpic

Comment

yeah, the chiefs are gonna send their kicker couse their offense wont be able to score on denvers D, im sure denver can even it out by sending in the mascot and a coupla drunk fans to drive down the field for the winning score on that chiefs D...hehe
                      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X