X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaw To IR

Don't know if this has been posted:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...r/?partner=RSS

The Broncos formally moved defensive tackle Josh Shaw to injured reserve Tuesday. Shaw suffered a dislocated elbow and some ligament damage in the Broncos’ win against the Jets on Sunday.

I'm glad...Finally this scrub is off of our roster. Who do you guys think we'll sign??? I'm thinking of Ryan McBean from the Practice Squad :salute!:
    Last edited by getlynched47; 12-02-2008, 06:49 PM.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

I wonder who will take his roster spot.....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dwills#1fan27 View Post
      I wonder who will take his roster spot.....
      I'm hoping we give Ryan McBean a shot from our Practice Squad. He was decent with i think Pittsburgh

sigpic

Comment

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_11122264

The Broncos officially placed defensive tackle Josh Shaw on the season-ending injured reserve list today after he suffered a dislocated elbow Sunday against the New York Jets.

Shaw will be replaced in the game-day, front-four rotation by Nic Clemons. As for his roster spot, the Broncos could promote one of their two defensive linemen from their practice squad, tackle Matthias Askew or end Ryan McBean.

sigpic

Comment

The Question is:

Who do you think we'll sign???

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
            http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_11122264

The Broncos officially placed defensive tackle Josh Shaw on the season-ending injured reserve list today after he suffered a dislocated elbow Sunday against the New York Jets.

Shaw will be replaced in the game-day, front-four rotation by Nic Clemons. As for his roster spot, the Broncos could promote one of their two defensive linemen from their practice squad, tackle Matthias Askew or end Ryan McBean.
            I hope its McBean....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dwills#1fan27 View Post
              I hope its McBean....
              me too...oh yeah i can give CP now..I promised u some CP a while ago :salute!:

sigpic

Comment

I guess nobody cares about Josh Shaw

he's a crappy player anyways

sigpic

Comment

I want me some Mickie B!!!

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
                    Don't know if this has been posted:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...r/?partner=RSS

The Broncos formally moved defensive tackle Josh Shaw to injured reserve Tuesday. Shaw suffered a dislocated elbow and some ligament damage in the Broncos’ win against the Jets on Sunday.

I'm glad...Finally this scrub is off of our roster. Who do you guys think we'll sign??? I'm thinking of Ryan McBean from the Practice Squad :salute!:
                    Wow you got some class man. Its one thing talking about who will replace him but another to embrace the fact that he is hurt. Come on your a better bronco fan than that. Hope a speedy recovery for Shaw :salute!:

Comment

It looks like i'm the minority here but I'm kinda bummed we lost him because he seems to be better than Clemons. Not the greatest but the guy is a big dude that could plug some holes up. Oh well, what can ya do.
                      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Never understood what they saw in Shaw. For the log of God he was released by the Raiders. Clemons on the other hand is intriguing if for anything but his size (6'6')
                        Only a fool allows another's opinion to anger him to the point of hurling insults.

Comment

WHo is Mcbean, and why is he any better than Shaw, or Clemons?
                          sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                          SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Originally posted by JT24Champ View Post
                            Wow you got some class man. Its one thing talking about who will replace him but another to embrace the fact that he is hurt. Come on your a better bronco fan than that. Hope a speedy recovery for Shaw :salute!:
                            I didnt wish injury upon the guy, I am just glad that somebody is taking his roster spot.

I too hope for a speedy recovery for him :salute!:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by draco193 View Post
                              WHo is Mcbean, and why is he any better than Shaw, or Clemons?
                              he was the Pittsburgh Steelers best DE/DT preseason player :salute!:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X