Just to beat KC to clinch right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to beat KC to clinch right?

Or SD losing to orkland which is quite a possibility, huh?

Seems odd to say that so early with such a poor record. We're having one of those typical Bronco seasons where we have flashes of brilliance against teams no one gives us a chance against while losing to teams we should slaughter. Normally that results in about an 8-8 season which may well be where we end up but since the rest of the division is sucking so hard, it may put us into a wild card game. Very funny.

And, while I hope the good versus bad and bad versus good scenario doesn't hold up this weekend, it may serve us well in that wild card game and perhaps even in the playoffs as well. :clap:

If we both win then we still dont clinch because if they win out and we lose out after this week, then they will have the tie breaker.

We need them to lose and us to win to claim it.

Comment

The Raiders will tank it just to spite us.

Chargers 44 Oak 10
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I dont know why people think its over yet, the Chargers only have , Raiders, KC, Tampa and Denver left, they could win out, Denver has a tougher Road with KC, Carolina, Bills and Chargers, Denver needs to win 2 out of the final 4 to clinch it and not give the Chargers any kind of chance, dont be fooled by the Bills right now, that qb is hurt, he will be back healthy and the Bills will be desparate for a win by the time they play the Broncos.
        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

I can't see the raiders lying down to a divisional rival, LT said the chargers won't give up, buuut it'll be an awful game I feel, Raiders win 17-10.

Broncos with momentum and added incentive beat the Chiefs 48-21

Broncos clinch the AFC:West against the panthers regardless of the result

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
            I dont know why people think its over yet, the Chargers only have , Raiders, KC, Tampa and Denver left, they could win out, Denver has a tougher Road with KC, Carolina, Bills and Chargers, Denver needs to win 2 out of the final 4 to clinch it and not give the Chargers any kind of chance, dont be fooled by the Bills right now, that qb is hurt, he will be back healthy and the Bills will be desparate for a win by the time they play the Broncos.
            Your completely forgetting that the Chargers are playing awful even at home at the moment. Tampa Bay will destroy them I think, the NFC South is reeeeeally heating up, and Tampa have been unbeatable at home.

Comment

We Just need beat the Chiefs this week and if Chargers lose to Raiders Thursday night which I hope happens so we will win the AFC West Crown. :clap:

Can't wait until Sunday it's pay back time for the Kanans City Chiefs :salute!:
              sigpic

Comment

We need....

2 wins

1 win 1 loss by SD

2 losses by SD

Comment

I wish all we need is to beat the chiefs though we do need to beat them.
                  :logo:
                  :logo: :logo:

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
                  Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
                  Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
                  Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Comment

We need to win out and not worry about SD if we do our job and win then they're done end of subject. We need also need to start worry about tie breakers to get a better seed for the playoffs.
                    sigpic
                    PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
                    You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by vicious2500 View Post
                      We need to win out and not worry about SD if we do our job and win then they're done end of subject. We need also need to start worry about tie breakers to get a better seed for the playoffs.
                      Well we own the head to head with the Jets so that's a good start. If we win out, we could COULD get a first round bye depending on how the Steelers do down their stretch.

Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
                      Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:

Comment

At least we will all know by Thursday night if Denver can clinch the division on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosTX77 View Post
                          At least we will all know by Thursday night if Denver can clinch the division on Sunday.
                          That is indeed true. Hopefully I can get the game on my XM Satellite Radio.

GO RAIDERS!!!!!

Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
                          Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                            We need....

2 wins

1 win 1 loss by SD

2 losses by SD
                            That is correct. The "magic number" for Denver to clinch is two.
                            In Manning I trust.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nForce View Post
                              ...if they win out...
                              Yeah, that could happen...on planet rivers maybe. But in reality?

I'm pretty certain we don't need to win another game but one more would be that demoralizing nail in the coffin.

Comment

Working...
                              X