No announcement yet.

Winborn Adds Hustle and Stability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a solid starting LB from what I've seen. Boss Bailey might as well retire or plan on being the backup next season.

Comment

As much as I hate Jamie's goofball celebrations after every tackle, I've seen nothing but good play from him since he got his opportunity. And he hits like a truck.

Keep it up, Winborn
      sigpic

TZ

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        "He ignites us," Ekuban said. "He's our little energy guy, when he makes a big hit or a big play, he's doing his little dance and getting everyone ready to go."
        That is what #51 brings to this table that no one else on the defense does. It may be silly and at times downright absurd ("uhhh, he got a first down on you Jaime") but the super-flailing-double-arm-pump gets these guys going.

The dude's hardly every gotten the chance to really perform, let him play, and for God's sake let the man dance!

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
          That is what #51 brings to this table that no one else on the defense does. It may be silly and at times downright absurd ("uhhh, he got a first down on you Jaime") but the super-flailing-double-arm-pump gets these guys going.

The dude's hardly every gotten the chance to really perform, let him play, and for God's sake let the man dance!
          I agree 100% CP to ya. :salute!:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post

I agree lol and at least unlike websters absurd celebrations winborn most of the time backs up his celebrating with solid play....I still can't understand why websters getting his job back over larsen... but mike usually knows best.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
              They were playing a Cover 1 with Fox over the top, Fox bit on the line pull. If we had been in Cover 2 maybe he wouldnt have broke it.

Its what you get for trusting someone as the last line of defense that probably has no business being so.
              Actually I just watched this play again. They reply it showing exactly what happened. Win did over pursue and Fox completed missed it was a run play and played help on the WR going out for a route leaving that part of the field completely open.

A good cut by the RB made Win mistake look worse then it was.

Also the DL got complete over powered on that play.

There was plenty of blame to go around.

That game was probably Win's worse but imo that article is 100% correct. Win has become the heart of the defense, not letting them get their heads down and he has made allot of plays when he has been in the lineup, even week one.

His game may have been off but lucky for him our CBs played spectacular!
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
              X