X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutler threw his 50th TD pass as a Bronco last week

To date:

7,891 Yards 50 TD's 32 INT and a passer rating of 88.0

Plus Jay set a Denver franchise record for a 6th 300 yard games in one season.

Godspeed Cutler :salute!:

----------------------------------------------
    I work at Vanderbilt University

Where Jay Graduated!

I tell you I love Elway! He was my hero growing up. I loved the way he threw the ball with velocity! I love that in a QB. This is why I am a Cutlerfan!!

That is very cool. Good on ya Jay! Keep up the good work and let's toss less picks. :salute!:
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

*COUGH* *SNEEZE*

Beat ya to it
      sigpic
      Hate Brandon Marshall and his drops? READ THIS!
      Super Bowl XXXII Run Statistics
      My Divisional Breakdown Thread

Our Offensive Line = Mile Wide

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerfan View Post
        To date:

7,891 Yards 50 TD's 32 INT and a passer rating of 88.0

Plus Jay set a Denver franchise record for a 6th 300 yard games in one season.

Godspeed Cutler :salute!:

Just think. Jay's in his 3rd season as a Bronco and he's just getting warmed up! Its going to be great to see him develop for years to come.

Comment

Whether you are on the "Elway had worse numbers because he had less talent" side of the argument or not, you would have to agree that this is quite an accomplishment. He's gonna earn a pro bowl nod this year.

I would like to see less picks, but you take the "Oooh's and Ahhhh's!" along with the "...sigh...what the hell were you thinkin Jay"

I would even venture to say that a large portion of his TD's came from throws forced where no other QB would dare. Would be an interesting stat to see, to say the least.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

:salute!::salute!: Jay Cutler:salute!::salute!:

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

One thing to remember, Favre, who Jay is most often compared to, throughout his career has thrown passes that made people go, "*** is he doing?"

But I think that as time goes on, Cutler will cut down on those kinds of throws.

As stated, it is going to be fun to watch him go through his career.

Comment

Originally posted by jonny1 View Post
                One thing to remember, Favre, who Jay is most often compared to, throughout his career has thrown passes that made people go, "*** is he doing?"

But I think that as time goes on, Cutler will cut down on those kinds of throws.

As stated, it is going to be fun to watch him go through his career.
                Like the throw that he went to Sheff, I was like oh s**t a picks coming.

Then in the whole crowd a Bronco comes up with the catch

Comment

I :clap: Jay. I also <3 Jay! He's not as bad as some people make him out to be. And considering the pace he is with only having completed the equivalent of two years worth of games, plus one, I'd say he's doing fairly dang good. The INTs will come down, they better.

Comment

they all said Brett's INT's would come down too, but all he did was win 3 MVP's and won a Super Bowl.

It's not how you start, my friends, its how ya finish!
                    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                      they all said Brett's INT's would come down too, but all he did was win 3 MVP's and won a Super Bowl.

It's not how you start, my friends, its how ya finish!
                      Umm, but Brett broke the all time interception record last year tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos6FTW View Post
                        Umm, but Brett broke the all time interception record last year tho.
                        That's what I mean. Early in his career, they said Brett Favre would stop throwing so many INT's. He didn't, but he's still considered (arguably) as the premier clutch QB in the history of the NFL.

I guess what I'm trying to do is draw a comparison of Cutler to Favre.

The INT's don't matter as long you you win!

*(they still need to come down though)
                        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                          That's what I mean. Early in his career, they said Brett Favre would stop throwing so many INT's. He didn't, but he's still considered (arguably) as the premier clutch QB in the history of the NFL.

I guess what I'm trying to do is draw a comparison of Cutler to Favre.

The INT's don't matter as long you you win!

*(they still need to come down though)
                          I was just messing with, I get what you were saying.

Ya, hopefull they come done and the TDs go up! :salute!:

Comment

Jay is one bad mamba jamba. Everybody gripes about the picks, but many of those have come when the team is down and he is pressing and begining to force throws. To me, he is just trying to win games. His talent level is off the charts.
                            sigpic

Comment

Couldn't agree more.

A majority of Jake Plummers INT's came from the desire to win and the "No one else is gonna do it so its up to me" mentality too, lest we forget.

The difference is Jay can throw a ball through a tire from 50 yards.
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                              X