Windyard earned a starting position on the Defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windyard earned a starting position on the Defense

I say keep him somewhere on the field for the defense, he has a lot of potential!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Do you mean Woodyard? And if so can he really play strong side? DJ isn't moving from weak.
    sigpic
    Thanks Blondie79!
    All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
    Team Tebow #15

Adopted NFL Player:
    "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

Comment

r u talking about winborn or woodyard

Comment

. . . and the mystery widens.

Comment

I think he's talking about Woodborn......

Comment

Wow..... :doh:

Comment

"Windyard"..........????

Comment

This is funny

Comment

Winborn and Woodyard got married and are the Winyards.
                  sigpic

Comment

As much as I like Woodyard, when DJ comes back, he'll be moved back to the bench and playing special teams. He can't play strong side. So when Webster and DJ come back our staring LB's will be Winborn, Webster, DJ. No matter how much ANY of us don't like it.

Comment

Woodyard needs to move over to Saftey. He played it all through highschool and was only in college that he made the switch. He has the strength, speed and ability to tackle and wrap a guy up.

Plus, our safties suck big time! We need our best players on the field and when DJ is back woodyard needs to be a saftey.
                      So far:
                      FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                      1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                        Woodyard needs to move over to Saftey. He played it all through highschool and was only in college that he made the switch. He has the strength, speed and ability to tackle and wrap a guy up.

Plus, our safties suck big time! We need our best players on the field and when DJ is back woodyard needs to be a saftey.
                        He may be able to play the run but how is his coverage? There has to be a reason that they aren't moving him. I would bet that there is something holding him back from that move in the pros.

Comment

maybe he's trying to say they BOTH earned a starting spot?

but he was too lazy to type it all.

Comment

Did Jamie and Wesley have a child?

Assuming that you are talking about Woodyard, he's not going to start over any of the three starters, unless they have a reason to believe he can play the strong side better than than Winborn. Apparently they don't believe that's the case.

As for those who think Woodyard should be moved to safety, it's definitely not going to happen this year. They could do it next year in the off season, if they think it's important to get him on the field and don't think that they can do it at a linebacker position.
                            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                            You Mad Bro?
                            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post

I don't think this would be a good idea. Playing safety in high school is a lot different than playing in the pros. I am assuming he hasn't even practiced there since hs, so throwing him into the fire now probably wouldn't be a smart move. I agree that our safety's are not very good, and I wish that we had a spot for woodyard as well, but I don't think safety is the right move for him at this point in the season. (Maybe next year though?)

Plus with the way this season is going he's going to have to stay fresh and linebacker because we probably will need him again..

Comment

Working...
                              X