Selvin's Back! Hillis to start!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selvin's Back! Hillis to start!

Shanny said even though Selvin is back at 100% and fully participated in practice he will not start over Hillis, personally i like this. However Larsen will be the FB, I might actually prefer a Hillis Selvin backfield, but what do I know...

Your thoughts on how youd like to see the FB and HB duties divided up this week?

Originally posted by GreasyQtip View Post
    Shanny said even though Selvin is back at 100% and fully participated in practice he will not start over Hillis, personally i like this. However Larsen will be the FB, I might actually prefer a Hillis Selvin backfield, but what do I know...

Your thoughts on how youd like to see the FB and HB duties divided up this week?
    Though I dont think Hillis will be our RB of the future I too think this is a good move, why quit with whats working?
    sigpic

Comment

I think i would have Hillis as FB and Young as RB... Killer duo!!!! :salute!:

Comment

I love it! Hillis brings some toughness to our team. He is our version of Brandon Jacobs but he can do a lot more. I can't wait until next season to see how we use Hillis. He can lineup at FB, HB, go in motion to the slot, play TE... And you know Shanahan will have a few tricks up his sleeve. I am seriously thinking about changing my username to Hillis7624 ever since he did the mile high salute.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GreasyQtip View Post

I think we still have a Selvin-Hillis backfield. They compliment one another.

Comment

Selvin is yet to do anything this season to REALLY impress me, Hillis on the other hand has blown my mind. Remember this kid is a 7th round pick.

If Hillis can handle it i'd like to see him taking 60-70% of the carries with Selvin Spelling him, putting hillis as FB when Youngs in.... Ethier way I like the move by Shanney.

If only I knew Hillis's future role on this team, Id scoop myself a Hillis 22 Jersey...
            sigpic

Comment

Great news! Hillis running so hard. And Selvin Young really isn't that good, or at least hasn't showed it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Shutdown View Post
                Great news! Hillis running so hard. And Selvin Young really isn't that good, or at least hasn't showed it yet.
                yep, hillis is doing great getting all the carries, why change what works? i will never understand why shanahan does stuff.
                sig pic removed by mod staff.
                we do not allow site advertising.

Comment

Should be a good combo. Hillis like someone said our version of Brandon Jacobs to just run defenders down. And Selvin to come in and play an ahmad bradshaw type of role as a speed back. Cant wait till sunday
                  sigpic
                  Props to Charger$ for the sig

Comment

They need to go with what is working. Hillis has played better than any of their RB's all season long. Hillis needs a minimum of 15 to 18 carries. He is in a zone and playing the right kind of ball that the Broncs need. Roll with Hillis.

Comment

It's only the Chiefs.....lets keep Hillis as our starting HB......He'll break the Chiefs down mentally.....and then Selvin will reap the rewards....and get us some very explosive plays....If only Larson could learn to catch and run with the ball....then we would be set to roll through the play-offs this year !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                        I think we still have a Selvin-Hillis backfield. They compliment one another.
                        Time to bring back the Pro Set.
                        sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                        SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Hillis is the man right now. Expect who ever gets hot during the game to carry the load.

Comment

i would love to see some split back sets!

Comment

Originally posted by tsiguy96 View Post
                              yep, hillis is doing great getting all the carries, why change what works? i will never understand why shanahan does stuff.
                              I think that is what he is doing, right? At least for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X