No announcement yet.

Selvin's Back! Hillis to start!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe Selvin Young always averages 5 yards per carry, and that's good. His problem is durability. Hillis is a great hope because he is starting to find his rhythm to get 5 yards per carry and he looks really tough, breaking tackles like crazy or dragging defenders for extra yards.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
      exactly selvin is QUICK not fast
      But he's VERY quick. :salute!:

I wonder about the Young/Hillis combo... I don't think it would be as effective because Hillis needs the extra two steps to get up to speed to power over people. Others have mentioned the split backs... and I think that there's a lot of misdirection and playcalls and fakes we could do from that formation.
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
        But he's VERY quick. :salute!:

I wonder about the Young/Hillis combo... I don't think it would be as effective because Hillis needs the extra two steps to get up to speed to power over people. Others have mentioned the split backs... and I think that there's a lot of misdirection and playcalls and fakes we could do from that formation.
        Selvin and Hillis both run the same 40. I dont think we seen Hillis get much of an open hole yet to see what he can do down field. But I think people underestimate him.

:salute!: !!Get well soon!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by SlyBronco View Post
          Selvin and Hillis both run the same 40. I dont think we seen Hillis get much of an open hole yet to see what he can do down field. But I think people underestimate him.
          I'm not underestimating Hillis... Selvin has a very quick acceleration... and not very impressive top speed. Hillis takes an extra step to get his speed... but that's just my impression. He's a lot of mass to move.
          Thanks, Reid!
          sigpic
          Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
            I think we still have a Selvin-Hillis backfield. They compliment one another.
            They probably do, but I think they might complement each other, as well. Sorry... I've seen this typo like 5 times in the last few days and it's beginning to annoy me.
            The clever man delivers reasonable, rational, and sometimes irrefutable arguments. The wise man understands the futility of reasonable, rational, and irrefutable arguments. I'm neither wise, nor, I suspect, very clever.

Comment

Working...
            X