River And Cutler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• River And Cutler

In Wednesday press conference they talk about how Jay has played his best games against Brett, Brees and Rivers
    When they said Rivers! Jay laughs and says buddy. Whats up with that
    Do you think he should keeping acting like a kid about this matter or just forget about Rivers and his comments last year
    Rivers is not having a bad season but his team is bad!
    Don't get me wrong i hate the Chargers and Rivers. Just want to see what others think?
    “Coach Fox is a great fit for us not only with his coaching ability but also with his personality,” Elway said. “He is a dynamic and proven leader who will energize our entire organization. John has coached great defenses, turned teams around and been to Super Bowls.”

Kyle Orton Army #148 :orton:

I'm pretty sure it's mostly the press that plays up this "rivalry" between them. Sure there have been some heated debates between them on the field but they're professionals and I believe off the field they would get along just fine. Jay I think just plays along with the media when they ask him questions about Rivers. Rivers I believe has completely downplayed it altogether. So I don't think it's an issue.
    sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos724 View Post
      I'm pretty sure it's mostly the press that plays up this "rivalry" between them. Sure there have been some heated debates between them on the field but they're professionals and I believe off the field they would get along just fine. Jay I think just plays along with the media when they ask him questions about Rivers. Rivers I believe has completely downplayed it altogether. So I don't think it's an issue.
      I believe jay plays to the media about alot of things......

Comment

I like it! These two will be linked forever from that Christmas Eve episode. I just hope that we can see more of the robotic Jets game Cutler and less of the cry babie Raiders game Cutler. He reminds me of Rivers when things go wrong and I don't like it! At least he doesn't remind me of Rivers when things go right!

I do however hope to see just a little subtle wave bye-bye to Rivers after our next game!
        " A kickers success is dependent upon his teams failure"...by SorryAss ChargerFans

Comment

Rivers is having a great stat wise, but they only have 4 wins....
          I am a Moss lover

Comment

Love it

I think its great. Makes for a great rivalry which has been missing in the afc west since the 80s and 90s. In those eras on any given year Denver KC or Oakland(LA) could win the AFC west(SD would stick their heads every 10 years or so). Imagine if Elway and Marino played in the same division. I know they are friends off the field,but with their competitive nature they would have clashed exactly the way these two young stars are.

Comment

Who cares about phillis stream...hes a bum anyways
              Last edited by Tremendous45th; 12-04-2008, 02:40 PM. Reason: meant to type stream instead of lake

Comment

rivalry is good!

The NFL needs rivalries like Cutler/Rivers, I love it. It's even talked up as one of the top rivalries in the NFL today on a Yahoo Sports article by Charles Robinson
                http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns

Comment

How can we call it a rivalry when one is clearly better than the other?......:salute!:
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by champ24girl View Post
                    The NFL needs rivalries like Cutler/Rivers, I love it. It's even talked up as one of the top rivalries in the NFL today on a Yahoo Sports article by Charles Robinson
                    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns
                    I can't beleive that the "Cold War" between Shanahan and Davis wasn't further up that list. Pretty good stuff tho.

Comment

What would be good is if.....Rivers was on the field during pre-game warmups and Cutler starts like....sniping his head with footballs on the sideline...

*Rivers steps behind center..."Down! Set!...(whistling noise)...Hiii.....*Blackout*
                      "Badger my a$$ it's probably Milhouse...."

Comment

I guess you missed where the reporter said "and your good friend Phillip Rivers"

Comment

Originally posted by 35istheFuture View Post
                          Rivers is having a great stat wise, but they only have 4 wins....
                          Yea, but it's funny how charger fans keep saying Cutler is great but can't win. NOW who's winning with great numbers??? :salute!:
                          Winner of the 2012 Broncomania GM game

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                            I guess you missed where the reporter said "and your good friend Phillip Rivers"

That's exactly what i was gonna point out. It was the reporter who pressed the button first when he said "your good friend Philip Rivers", to what Cutler smiled and said "yeah buddy" or something like that.
                            sigpic

Comment

I love Cutler.

I really do.

The Difference between one and the other?

One's a brat, and one is a consumate professional.
                              you figure it out.
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                              X