River And Cutler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Jay to win on the field

But I really want him to stop being an ass everytime I see him at a bar.

And it isnt to me either, he is just an butthole in public.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
      I want Jay to win on the field

But I really want him to stop being an ass everytime I see him at a bar.

And it isnt to me either, he is just an butthole in public.
      Who F'ing cares? Seriously, why do you even care? He's just some dude.

Maybe these groupies should just leave the dude alone.......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
        Who F'ing cares? Seriously, why do you even care? He's just some dude.

Maybe these groupies should just leave the dude alone.......
        Because I dont want him to be an @#%hole...?

...why do you care? lol
        sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

...why do you care? lol
          I don't care! Take notes.......

Comment

...why do you care? lol
            How would you feel if you constantly went out and Studied film for god knows how many hours, then go on the Practice field waiting for a bunch of young players to get out their and get thier act together. or have to hear every sports show or every newspaper article or every Broncos Message Board saying fire cutler , or cutler is just throwing to many pics or Cutler just needs to quit worrying about if he has a stronger arm than Whoever.

I mean seriously this is a young Man who spent his weekends and weekdays probabally watching the same sports shows we watch now , but now he can't without getting ridiculed or making him hear more of the Media BS. I say Back off on all the criticism of All Players I mean how would you like it if some Joe Blow from out of Nowhere came and watched you at work everyday and then sit back and write about it without ever even Having a clue what being in that position is all about.

Yes as a fan we should talk about what we like and dislike i agree but to get to the point where you are constantly Riding the guy B/C of how he act off the field is a crock. But the Media needs to just give us information on the way the game and Team is going. All this out of the lockerroom BS is CRAP! If i wanted to watch a reality show or soap Operas I would change the channel it is just a craze that is going on and it sells that is all it is about making fortunes while creating behind the scenes Misfortunes I hate it I always have. My personal feeling is if it doesn't happen on the field on Gameday or in the draft or in Training Camp then it is Noone elses business what these guys do in thier lives!!!
            Last edited by BroncosRockdaRockies; 12-04-2008, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosRockdaRockies View Post
              How would you feel if you constantly went out and Studied film for god knows how many hours, then go on the Practice field waiting for a bunch of young players to get out their and get thier act together. or have to hear every sports show or every newspaper article or every Broncos Message Board saying fire cutler , or cutler is just throwing to many pics or Cutler just needs to quit worrying about if he has a stronger arm than Whoever.

I mean seriously this is a young Man who spent his weekends and weekdays probabally watching the same sports shows we watch now , but now he can't without getting ridiculed or making him hear more of the Media BS. I say Back off on all the criticism of All Players I mean how would you like it if some Joe Blow from out of Nowhere came and watched you at work everyday and then sit back and write about it without ever even Having a clue what being in that position is all about.

Yes as a fan we should talk about what we like and dislike i agree but to get to the point where you are constantly Riding the guy B/C of how he act off the field is a crock. But the Media needs to just give us information on the way the game and Team is going. All this out of the lockerroom BS is CRAP! If i wanted to watch a reality show or soap Operas I would change the channel it is just a craze that is going on and it sells that is all it is about making fortunes while creating behind the scenes Misfortunes I hate it I always have. My personal feeling is if it doesn't happen on the field on Gameday or in the draft or in Training Camp then it is Noone elses business what these guys do in thier lives!!!
              Seriously, i don't give a damn what he does in his private life, as long as he doesn't shoot himself.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow7ax View Post
                Seriously, i don't give a damn what he does in his private life, as long as he doesn't shoot himself.
                Making fun of Plaxico?!

Comment

Working...
                X