X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fort Denver
    GO Broncos!!

Comment

I like a bunch of these but I chose "The Secret Service" (I'm the only one) because our O-Line is infamous for not speaking and keeping silent (or 'secret').
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonMarshall View Post
        I like a bunch of these but I chose "The Secret Service" (I'm the only one) because our O-Line is infamous for not speaking and keeping silent (or 'secret').
        Last I remember they ended that streak a few years. The media made a giant deal about it when they first spoke.

Crap, my submission is lost in translation and out of the top 5 now
        sigpic
        Hate Brandon Marshall and his drops? READ THIS!
        Super Bowl XXXII Run Statistics
        My Divisional Breakdown Thread

Our Offensive Line = Mile Wide

Comment

I voted for "Fort Denver" but I thought a couple others were funny, like "The Great Wall of Denver"

also I don't think "The Untouchables" would fit for the O-line, but because of them Jay Cutler definitely is!!!! :salute!:

maybe they could be called Praetoria.....(sp?) you know, like the Roman secret service that were Caesar's personal body guards....
          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
            maybe they could be called Praetoria.....(sp?) you know, like the Roman secret service that were Caesar's personal body guards....
            Yeah cause they did a lot of good protecting him
            sigpic
            Hate Brandon Marshall and his drops? READ THIS!
            Super Bowl XXXII Run Statistics
            My Divisional Breakdown Thread

Our Offensive Line = Mile Wide

Comment

Based on current results, with about one more day to go, our final poll will definitely consist of 5 - 10 names (just trying to figure out where to set the bar), and will include "Mile High Wall" (the reasoning - it would have received some votes for sure, and it's too hard to say how many more it would have acquired, as many people only check out the poll itself and not the explanation about its accidental omittance. Personally, I think it's a great name, along with a group of the others.)

Comment

How about 'Mile High Granite'/

Comment

Working...
                X