Koutouvides shoulders setbacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aija View Post
    This guy was a bust from teh get go. He plays like he does not seem to care. Special teams stud but only last week was able to cath up to SPencer Larsen and tie for the lead because Spencer was playing primarily on deffense. He should be ashamed of collecting a paycheck. After his performance here it should be hard for him to find another job. Maybe he and Marquand Manuel can start a business together.
    Ouch,I feel bad for Manuel.He plays hard out there and gives it his all but he lacks the athletic ability and or smarts to be any good.Im pulling for the guy to make some plays but I cant wait for his replacement.No way is Niko better than Webster.At least Nate will fly around with energy.Niko looks like a statue out there to me when Ive seen him at MLB.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealMoose View Post
      I still don't think DJ should be our MLB. His speed is best suited for the outside, and he's more effective and comfortable there. Let's stop moving him around and let him play ball the best way he knows.

I was behind Koutovides all off-season, after talking to several Seahawks fans who really thought he was something special. After seeing him for myself, he's clearly not special. Unfortunately, neither is Webster.

Leave DJ. Leave Boss. Draft a MLB. Draft a Safety.
      Agreed - what makes DJ great is his speed and toughness.

Niko has to be looking at himself long and hard now. He was unable to seize his oppurtunity here after DJ, Boss and Webster all go down - not good. And let's face it, he is a special team contributer.... He's keeping a postitive attitude, but can we get any of that contract cash back please?

Comment

No Dj Williams Should Never Be Moved Back To Middle.

Comment

So if you are Niko and you see a rookie that spent more then half his time taking snaps at FB, beat you out of a position you have played for the past 4 years...where do you go from there.

He is too expensive to keep as a third string MLB/ST player. I love his positive attitude, but I think he is gone after this year.

I have to wonder if Nate will be re-signed either. We may be better served drafting a guy to compete with Larsen for the spot.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
          J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
          R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

ill admit it i did believe he could come in here and become #1 MLB but i guess i was WAY wrong but thats okay cause now i fully believe in Spencer Larsen to do the job

Comment

Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
              ill admit it i did believe he could come in here and become #1 MLB but i guess i was WAY wrong but thats okay cause now i fully believe in Spencer Larsen to do the job
              I would love to see how good Larsen would be if he had full reps at the position from the get go. However it works out, it was great finding a guy like that in the 6th round. Him and Hillis really put this draft over the top.

R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
              J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
              R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post
                I would love to see how good Larsen would be if he had full reps at the position from the get go. However it works out, it was great finding a guy like that in the 6th round. Him and Hillis really put this draft over the top.
                yeah definitely two very humble hard working players heres to them being a Broncos for a long time!:salute!:

Comment

Working...
                X