X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
    Not good news, but come on.

NY JETS > KC CHIEFS?

Our D Held their own. If the Broncos offense does not turn over the ball like in the first meeting, its over for the chiefs. They wont be able to put points on the board. The Chiefs are a completely different team then week 4.

LJ is the only threat, but our run stop has been quite good lately.

I I would much rather see Champ and DJ 100% to go weeks 15,16
    Actually Thigpen has been lighting teams up.

You also have to take into account the role the weather played in the jets game...

All im saying is last time we took a team lightly...we got blown out by the raiders

Comment

Yeah I'm not gonna lie i'm kinda concerned because after awhile you begin' to kinda lose for your football sense and athleticism after awhile and I know Champ's prolly doing what he can to stay in shape but it's hard cuz you know he hasn't been runnin' too much...I would try to get 'em in vs KC...IFFF and ONLY IFF they feel comfortable and it's not a risk..

Comment

Originally posted by svpearson View Post
        No more WEBSTER!

Get ready to see the 8 to 20 yard runs regarly make its return this week.
        Ok im lost? What the hell has Larsen done that Webster can't do better? I know he's not the best but he's better then Larsen.

Comment

Originally posted by LV BRONCOFREAK View Post
          Ok im lost? What the hell has Larsen done that Webster can't do better? I know he's not the best but he's better then Larsen.

Comment

Originally posted by LV BRONCOFREAK View Post
            I'm gonna go ahead and guess that Webster takes a lot of heat for the poor Safety play. Because I think people expect Webster to be the last line of defense and the biggest slam on him is that he overpursues. The reality, as I see it, is that he is a playmaker and is right in the middle of many big defensive stops. But cutback lanes are not his responsibility, so some of that criticism is misplaced.

I think Webster has been just fine in the middle. Not perfect, but he's earned his starting gig.
            "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"

sigpic

Comment

I take it that Champ likely playing against Atlanta (way back) was a smoke-screen. It sounded like he was a decent bet to play that game, but there's no way he was going to play, unless he re-injured himself sometime since.

Maybe just a ploy, and whatever happened, we won. Does Shanny still have magic??? Did he throw off Atlanta. Or did I miss an injury report!!!

Comment

Champ Bailey is game time decision!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true
                :logo:
                :logo: :logo:

Air Force Falcons (0-0)(0-0)
                Moon Twp Tigers (0-0)(0-0)
                Denver Broncos (0-0-0)
                Hershey Bears (0-0-0-0)

Hersheypark's new ride:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRbn...layer_embedded

Comment

Just be thankful we have the Chiefs this week
                  sigpic

Comment

Does it really matter who starts ? As long as these young guys keep playing so well, It puts the pressure on the guys starting to prove why they are starters
                    Im sure We will see Larson at some point tommarow!

I ,too, would much rather have a 100% Champ and DJ for the final games and into the playoffs:salute!:
                    adopted Bronco-#46 Spencer Larson
                    The D is back in Denver

Bleeding Orange and Blue since 1971

Comment

Alright!

Let's go Nate! Step up and play like you earned a starting job!

I'll support you until you don't deserve support!
                      sigpic

And THAT'S, the Cosmic Perspective.

Comment

Working...
                      X